8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi i just got my nvc case number last week via phone. I also checked the status at ceac.com and its “at nvc”. What is the time frame to recieve the email from the nvc?and im just worried if by any chance do the nvc can still send my papers back to the uscis even we already got the case number?thanks alot.Godbless

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Makopanda said:

Hi i just got my nvc case number last week via phone. I also checked the status at ceac.com and its “at nvc”. What is the time frame to recieve the email from the nvc?and im just worried if by any chance do the nvc can still send my papers back to the uscis even we already got the case number?thanks alot.Godbless

Hi.  You will be getting a notice via USPS within 2-4 weeks or a little longer, but you might not get anything by email.  Time varies.  Be patient as you progress through this journey.  By the time you get your notice, your packet will hopefully be on it's way to the embassy.  Good luck.

Timeline

Thanks for the info.so does it mean that since they already gave me nvc number their investigation process is completed and there’s no way for them to send it back to uscis? This is my second approval they told me to ignore the first approval since they reaffirmed it and sent it back to uscis thats why im worried.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Makopanda said:

Thanks for the info.so does it mean that since they already gave me nvc number their investigation process is completed and there’s no way for them to send it back to uscis? This is my second approval they told me to ignore the first approval since they reaffirmed it and sent it back to uscis thats why im worried.

I wish I had a more concrete answer for you.  Nothing is for sure when it comes to them.  You can only hope it will continue to move forward.   I know it's stressful.  Hang in there.  Let me know how things work out for you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

join this that way you have a idea when Yiu will get your case number.

call NVC and find out when they received it so you know exactly when you should expect your case number.  Right now hey amworking on February 7.

Timeline

Yeah thanks alot. I red alot of questions and forums maybe all of us have different journey. Its nerve cracking but patience is a virtue.Thanks alot.Godbless

Edited by Makopanda

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Makopanda said:

Yeah thanks alot. I red alot of questions and forums maybe all of us have different journey. Its nerve cracking but patience is a virtue.Thanks alot.Godbless

You are welcome.  Our case moved quickly, but unfortunately, all cases are different & move at a different pace.  I will pray for a speedy process for you.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.