EllisAndRenz

Document delivery web-site

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is anyone else able to pull up the document delivery address of the USTravelDocs web-site?  

I've tried two accounts.  Neither one does anything when you click on the "Document Delivery Address" tile.  

It's been this way for about 24 hours.  Just wondering if this is specific to my accounts or a systemic problem?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, EllisAndRenz said:

Is anyone else able to pull up the document delivery address of the USTravelDocs web-site?  

I've tried two accounts.  Neither one does anything when you click on the "Document Delivery Address" tile.  

It's been this way for about 24 hours.  Just wondering if this is specific to my accounts or a systemic problem?

Works just fine for me, I am running Chrome (make sure to have the current version).  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

It seems others are having this issue as well, wonder if it is "Philippines internet" related.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Works just fine for me, I am running Chrome (make sure to have the current version).  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

It seems others are having this issue as well, wonder if it is "Philippines internet" related.

Yeah, I have the absolute latest version of Chrome installed.  Click on the tile and absolutely nothing happens.  

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I just tried to VPN into the USA, same result.  

Question:  I am supposed to click on the tile right?  Or is there another path to go?  

I also tried to call the phone numbers they gave me at the embassy, but I end up in robot voice mail hell with no hope of getting a human.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, EllisAndRenz said:

Yeah, I have the absolute latest version of Chrome installed.  Click on the tile and absolutely nothing happens.  

Can you log onto your profile/dashboard?    The address can be updated there  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
Just now, Hank_ said:

Can you log onto your profile/dashboard?    The address can be updated there  ;)  

Yes.  See attached screen shot.

dashboard.png

Timeline
4 minutes ago, EllisAndRenz said:

dashboard.png

Are you able to access the Document Delivery Section?     

Just curious, have you completed the interview already?   Updating Document Delivery information is only available up to 24 hrs after the interview .. then it is locked

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you remember the delivery address request when you initially did your DS-160?

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Are you able to access the Document Delivery Section?     

Just curious, have you completed the interview already?   Updating Document Delivery information is only available up to 24 hrs after the interview .. then it is locked

Mine does the same but if you click on profile on the left side of the screen it will show the delivery address.

4 hours ago, EllisAndRenz said:

dashboard.png

This is normal after the interview. Ours was exactly the same....

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

2 hours ago, Mark&Jean said:

Mine does the same but if you click on profile on the left side of the screen it will show the delivery address.

Ours would not allow that. I know. I tried to click on everything)))) It just showed her home mailing address....

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Mark&Jean said:

It shows her address, not the delivery address we previously selected.  

We had chosen a 2go location in Caloocan.  I can't remember the exact address.  We wanted to change it to a different location, but it's locked in now.  We just want to know where it will go.  

Timeline
14 hours ago, Jay Jones said:

Do you remember the delivery address request when you initially did your DS-160?

No.  That's what I am trying to find out.  All I remember is the area: (Caloocan)

Timeline
9 hours ago, EllisAndRenz said:

It shows her address, not the delivery address we previously selected.  

We had chosen a 2go location in Caloocan.  I can't remember the exact address.  We wanted to change it to a different location, but it's locked in now.  We just want to know where it will go.  

If you had the 2GO in Caloocan as delivery .. that is where it will go.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.