5 posts in this topic

Hello all, my beneficiary went through the process of obtaining his police certificate from a municipal branch in his city.

He asked for the "excepcion de articulo 51" to be added when he appeared in person and two days later, received the certificate to print through his email.

He took the printed certificate to the same police branch he held the appointment at and asked where exactly the annotation was added or how would he know it was added and all they had to answer was that they did not know.

Now, I know that the "con excepción al artículo 51 del código penal" is very important to this document but I wanted to ask those who have obtained this document, how do you know the above annotation is added to the police certificate you obtained?

I am in dire need of assistance since the municipal branch seems to be of no help.

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello Ointeina! Did you ever find out how to get the "con excepción al artículo 51 del código penal" annotation? I am going through the same ordeal right now.
Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello everyone! 

I found a way of getting the "con excepción al artículo 51 del código penal" annotation. This is how I did it:

1. I ordered my certificado de antecedentes following this link (https://www.argentina.gob.ar/justicia/reincidencia/antecedentespenales). As I have a "clave fiscal de AFIP (nivel de seguridad 2 o más)" I was able to do it 100% online.

2. I got an email from Registro Nacional de Reincidencia with the police check attached. The police check did not include "con excepcion al articulo 51 del codigo penal" annotation.

3. I went on this website (http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/SugYreclamos.aspx). Started a "Reclamo",  selected "Reclamo - Tramitación" and "El trámite no fue entregado con excepción al art. 51 del Código Penal". Then just follow the remaining steps, they will ask for your "Codigo de la solicitud" y "Codigo de reclamo". They will also ask you to upload a picture of your DNI or passport. I recommend making sure the file is smaller than 1MB.

image.png.fa24648a74924d0a6d021e3086bab1b6.png

4. I got an email from Registro Nacional de Reincidencia, this time the attached police check included the "con excepcion al articulo 51 del codigo penal" annotation.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck

On 1/21/2020 at 9:01 PM, winniewin said:

Hello everyone! 

I found a way of getting the "con excepción al artículo 51 del código penal" annotation. This is how I did it:

1. I ordered my certificado de antecedentes following this link (https://www.argentina.gob.ar/justicia/reincidencia/antecedentespenales). As I have a "clave fiscal de AFIP (nivel de seguridad 2 o más)" I was able to do it 100% online.

2. I got an email from Registro Nacional de Reincidencia with the police check attached. The police check did not include "con excepcion al articulo 51 del codigo penal" annotation.

3. I went on this website (http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/SugYreclamos.aspx). Started a "Reclamo",  selected "Reclamo - Tramitación" and "El trámite no fue entregado con excepción al art. 51 del Código Penal". Then just follow the remaining steps, they will ask for your "Codigo de la solicitud" y "Codigo de reclamo". They will also ask you to upload a picture of your DNI or passport. I recommend making sure the file is smaller than 1MB.

image.png.fa24648a74924d0a6d021e3086bab1b6.png

4. I got an email from Registro Nacional de Reincidencia, this time the attached police check included the "con excepcion al articulo 51 del codigo penal" annotation.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck

Hi there! She never got back to this thread because she found our very active thread.

Start with the link below. It has a lot of information to get you all the way through the interview.  Then, we have one for AOS.

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.