Zeeshan ch

Its 8 month still in administrative processing F3 family immigration

14 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My viza is f3 family immigration viza we givr interview on 12 june 2018 at that time the co officer give 221(g) administrative processing and request for additional documents wo submitted documents in December due to 1 beneficiaries name corection that process was long we file case in court for corection of name on cnic and passport we submitted that additional documents on 11 dec 2018 because documents or case filed takes time and aslo embassy recmended dna at that time with principal

applicant which is my mother and childrens 3 children  we did all that process  of dna sample processing and results recived by embassy after that again we got mail on 6 FEB 2019 they said that officer reviewed your case they again recommend DNA between father and my 1 sibling because our case is littet bit diffrent me younger brother is not my bilogical brother they came from my step father side any me and my sister is mothers bilogical childrens we tell CO at the time of interview    Now when we got mail of DNA again with my stepfather and my step brother we submitted fees next day in USA laboratory and in next week embassy got kits now this all process takes 8 months CEAC last update is 21 feb 2018 our passports is kept by embassy now please i have some questions if any one knows that about this case or going through this process .....

1: last CEAC case update we are 5 applicants the principal applicant mother case update only 1 person other 4 spouse and 3 children is late update on 14 feb is that normal or something went wrong

2: Now i send inquirey 2 weeks ago when kits recived by embassy now embassy is not responding my inquiry last case update on 21 of only 1 person which is principal applicant is that good sign or not or normal?

3: when 1 DNA is done by us when embassy received kits they shedule very next week now they recived kits and its 2nd week they recived kits they are not respinding is that good sign or normal tell me something is that because of 2 inquiry send by us for sheduling that why they are delaying ?

please answer me i am soo much worried about my case what they are doing with us please if any one anythings answer me your answer will much appreciated thanks in advance

I don’t know the answers about the DNA etc but I just want to point out that the first 6 months of the 8 months AP was due to the wait for your documents to be submitted - so in effect it has really been 2 months AP not 8. I’m not sure exactly what you have been asking them so it’s impossible to infer anything from the fact that they are taking longer to respond than before. It could also simply just be they are busy and taking time to look at the case, Islamabad averages over a thousand immigrant visas a month (and the same people deal with other visas too), they can’t just drop everything else when someone sends in an update.

It’s unlikley to mean anything negative if only one case is updated especially if it’s the principal. 

also you will be aware that your family will have to redo the medical tests when the visas are eventually ready to be issued? The embassy will inform you to do that at the appropriate time.

24 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

My viza is f3 family immigration viza we givr interview on 12 june 2018 at that time the co officer give 221(g) administrative processing and request for additional documents wo submitted documents in December due to 1 beneficiaries name corection that process was long we file case in court for corection of name on cnic and passport we submitted that additional documents on 11 dec 2018 because documents or case filed takes time and aslo embassy recmended dna at that time with principal

applicant which is my mother and childrens 3 children  we did all that process  of dna sample processing and results recived by embassy after that again we got mail on 6 FEB 2019 they said that officer reviewed your case they again recommend DNA between father and my 1 sibling because our case is littet bit diffrent me younger brother is not my bilogical brother they came from my step father side any me and my sister is mothers bilogical childrens we tell CO at the time of interview    Now when we got mail of DNA again with my stepfather and my step brother we submitted fees next day in USA laboratory and in next week embassy got kits now this all process takes 8 months CEAC last update is 21 feb 2018 our passports is kept by embassy now please i have some questions if any one knows that about this case or going through this process .....

1: last CEAC case update we are 5 applicants the principal applicant mother case update only 1 person other 4 spouse and 3 children is late update on 14 feb is that normal or something went wrong

2: Now i send inquirey 2 weeks ago when kits recived by embassy now embassy is not responding my inquiry last case update on 21 of only 1 person which is principal applicant is that good sign or not or normal?

3: when 1 DNA is done by us when embassy received kits they shedule very next week now they recived kits and its 2nd week they recived kits they are not respinding is that good sign or normal tell me something is that because of 2 inquiry send by us for sheduling that why they are delaying ?

please answer me i am soo much worried about my case what they are doing with us please if any one anythings answer me your answer will much appreciated thanks in advance

Nobody can tell you when they will issued Visa , I have Been tho whole process in Islamabad Embassy , I believe Islamabad is most slow  and hardest embassy to deal with them I have been stuck in Admin process from 3 years on IR1 Visa , I know this is will make you crazy , But Hope for best and just be patient and wait for your turn now it is waiting game now , case update is good sign and kept the passport too , wish you all best luck and hope you hear good news Inshallah ,  Every case is different. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

I don’t know the answers about the DNA etc but I just want to point out that the first 6 months of the 8 months AP was due to the wait for your documents to be submitted - so in effect it has really been 2 months AP not 8. I’m not sure exactly what you have been asking them so it’s impossible to infer anything from the fact that they are taking longer to respond than before. It could also simply just be they are busy and taking time to look at the case, Islamabad averages over a thousand immigrant visas a month (and the same people deal with other visas too), they can’t just drop everything else when someone sends in an update.

It’s unlikley to mean anything negative if only one case is updated especially if it’s the principal. 

also you will be aware that your family will have to redo the medical tests when the visas are eventually ready to be issued? The embassy will inform you to do that at the appropriate time.

Thank you soo much for your quick response i just wanna ask 1 think that our viza application expirey is on 30 april And medical will i think expire in may because we did medical previous year in may 25 may 2018 before interview what you say embassy will again recomd medical again

what about 1 person updated only which is principal applicant others are not update what you say about that and our DNA kits arrived 2 weeks before i have send them inquiry for sheduling is that good sending inquiry or embassy just mind this thing or now they are delaying for DNA sampling

Timeline
7 minutes ago, bestluck said:

Nobody can tell you when they will issued Visa , I have Been tho whole process in Islamabad Embassy , I believe Islamabad is most slow  and hardest embassy to deal with them I have been stuck in Admin process from 3 years on IR1 Visa , I know this is will make you crazy , But Hope for best and just be patient and wait for your turn now it is waiting game now , case update is good sign and kept the passport too , wish you all best luck and hope you hear good news Inshallah ,  Every case is different. 

Thanks inshallah hear good news now you got your viza after 3 years or not?

55 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Thank you soo much for your quick response i just wanna ask 1 think that our viza application expirey is on 30 april And medical will i think expire in may because we did medical previous year in may 25 may 2018 before interview what you say embassy will again recomd medical again

what about 1 person updated only which is principal applicant others are not update what you say about that and our DNA kits arrived 2 weeks before i have send them inquiry for sheduling is that good sending inquiry or embassy just mind this thing or now they are delaying for DNA sampling

Medicals expire after 6 months.

i addressed the other 2 issues in my earlier response.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Thanks you I expected coming week we get dna sample mail hopefully i will update you soon 

Timeline

I think immigration medical is valid for 1 year not 6 month

3A1B2D03-F0E7-427B-8FF5-312473016506.png

1 hour ago, Zeeshan ch said:

I think immigration medical is valid for 1 year not 6 month

3A1B2D03-F0E7-427B-8FF5-312473016506.png

That’s relevant for aos (and it’s actually updated to 2 years now for aos) not cp. 

This link is from your embassy:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/ISL_Islamabad.pdf

bottom of page 2 says 

The medical report must be less than six months old when you enter the United States as an immigrant.

Timeline

That’s relevant for aos (and it’s actually updated to 2 years now for aos) not cp. 

bottom of page 2 says 

The medical report must be less than six months old when you enter the United States as an immigrant.

Ok thanks i got it now🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

All you can do is wait and not worry.  AP can be short or it can be long.  You have submitted the documents and tests as requested, they are doing their internal process and have a huge workload and backlog of cases so it may take days, weeks, months, it is impossible to predict.  If it has only been two weeks it sounds like a very normal delay.  Hang in there and you will hear back from them eventually.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

All you can do is wait and not worry.  AP can be short or it can be long.  You have submitted the documents and tests as requested, they are doing their internal process and have a huge workload and backlog of cases so it may take days, weeks, months, it is impossible to predict.  If it has only been two weeks it sounds like a very normal delay.  Hang in there and you will hear back from them eventually.

Thank you soo much inshallah will here soon good news☺️

Timeline
On 3/1/2019 at 5:22 AM, SusieQQQ said:

bottom of page 2 says 

Plz i want to know 1 think answer me please our DNA sample kits arrived on round about 11 feb 2019 now its 5 march embassy didn't shedule our sample taking appointment i have send inquiry once near 18 feb 2019 but they didn't respond i dont know why they are not sheduling dna sample appointment suggest me somethinh tell me what can i do 

1: should i send them inquiry again for shedule dna sample taking appointment or just wait more because its 3 week gone embassy recived the kits what should i need to do just wait or contact the embassy through inquiry plz tell me?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.