RamyEweis

My Case is under Admenstrative process for 8 months till now

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am depressed bcz I had my interview in Egypt on 25th june 2018. My wife have a green card and applied for me. In the interview I didn't know that I have to bring photos of me so, in the interview the consul gave me a paper form and told me to fill it and send it with my photos to the US embassy and I have 2 passports Egyptian and polish passport. The consul asked if I was born in Poland and when he knew that I was born there so he gave me that paper form (supplemental questions). Since that time I am waiting for my case to be issued and nothing new. so, my question is how long does it normally takes or for how long the case remains under administrative processing? What is the maximum time? 

Another question, If I want to travel to England using my Polish passport, will it be a problem or gonna slow the process down for longer time or it doesn't have any effect on the process? Thanks

for travel to England you polish passport should work:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Polish_citizens

as for administrative processing - you will have to wait it out.  The embassy should have emailed you the required documents for the interview.  Hopefully you put the countries you lived in and travel correctly on the DS260.

Was it a DS5355 they gave you to fill out?

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
24 minutes ago, RamyEweis said:

I am depressed bcz I had my interview in Egypt on 25th june 2018. My wife have a green card and applied for me. In the interview I didn't know that I have to bring photos of me so, in the interview the consul gave me a paper form and told me to fill it and send it with my photos to the US embassy and I have 2 passports Egyptian and polish passport. The consul asked if I was born in Poland and when he knew that I was born there so he gave me that paper form (supplemental questions). Since that time I am waiting for my case to be issued and nothing new. so, my question is how long does it normally takes or for how long the case remains under administrative processing? What is the maximum time? 

Another question, If I want to travel to England using my Polish passport, will it be a problem or gonna slow the process down for longer time or it doesn't have any effect on the process? Thanks

It's suppose to take up to 60 days. I would recommend sending in an inquiry and or having your wife call and find out what the issue is, she can attempt to have your congressman or house of Representative send a request in to see what the hold up is. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Paul & Mary said:

for travel to England you polish passport should work:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Polish_citizens

as for administrative processing - you will have to wait it out.  The embassy should have emailed you the required documents for the interview.  Hopefully you put the countries you lived in and travel correctly on the DS260.

Was it a DS5355 they gave you to fill out?

Yes i think and at the question of if i traveled last 15 years if yes tell in details. i dont travel so i leave that question without answering and dont write no can it cause problem that i dont answer with no when i answer i think that if yes i should write only !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

It's suppose to take up to 60 days.

There is no "normal processing time" for Administrative Processing... it can go on and on, and won't be over until they're done.  There is no maximum time.  Not much anyone can do about it.  Sometimes it's a few weeks, other times a year, two years, we have seen countless cases here of very long AP.  And with the DS5355 there is a lot of information for them to dig into.  It can take a very long time.  

13 hours ago, RamyEweis said:

Yes i think and at the question of if i traveled last 15 years if yes tell in details. i dont travel so i leave that question without answering and dont write no can it cause problem that i dont answer with no when i answer i think that if yes i should write only !!

You're saying with two passports, dual citizenship of Poland and Egypt, that you have not traveled AT ALL in the last 15 years??  You have stayed in Egypt all that time and have never left the country?  Make sure you are completely honest in filling out the form.  Put down everything, don't try to hide or fail to disclose anything or you will just cause more problems for yourself.

Edited by carmel34

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, carmel34 said:

There is no "normal processing time" for Administrative Processing... it can go on and on, and won't be over until they're done.  There is no maximum time.  Not much anyone can do about it.  Sometimes it's a few weeks, other times a year, two years, we have seen countless cases here of very long AP.  And with the DS5355 there is a lot of information for them to dig into.  It can take a very long time.  

You're saying with two passports, dual citizenship of Poland and Egypt, that you have not traveled AT ALL in the last 15 years??  You have stayed in Egypt all that time and have never left the country?  Make sure you are completely honest in filling out the form.  Put down everything, don't try to hide or fail to disclose anything or you will just cause more problems for yourself.

There is a “normal processing” time frame, and no I did not come to that conclusion from this insert. I myself am dealing with a AP situation and every time I’ve called prior to sending in documents and after sending in the requested documents I was told the same thing “please allow up to 60 business days” those in my country’s thread had there’s resolved within 10-15 business days and one reached 56 days. So yes there is a “normal” time frame window/quota for AP cases. That doesn’t mean all get resolved within that time frame. It just means that’s their goal for each case. 

7C68E6E2-6A2B-49B1-9F2D-8B16067A435B.jpeg

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.