Mz__D

2019 awaiters to be contacted by consular officers

65 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 3/11/2019 at 3:34 PM, st.Cay said:

Hello Adu,

I wish you the very best of luck in your interview. Go and come back victorious and let’s follow suit with the victory

My prayers are with you🙏

Hello our dear brother,

I hope everything has been cool and you are on your way. Please can you kindly share your experience. Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

Hello our dear brother,

I hope everything has been cool and you are on your way. Please can you kindly share your experience. Thanks 

Do u follow the consulate review page

His fiance did a review on there u can check it out

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi 

The National Visa Centre sent our approved petition to our Consulate in Ghana since January 22, 2019.  Our petition expired April 17, 2019, But until now we have not been contacted by the Embassy regarding scheduling my interview. We have been calling and emailing ( support-ghana@ustraveldocs.com) since February 2019, The only response is to keep waiting until we receive an email notification coming from the Embassy to schedule my interview. 

Does anyone have an idea on what to do at this point?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kofi_Law said:

Hi 

The National Visa Centre sent our approved petition to our Consulate in Ghana since January 22, 2019.  Our petition expired April 17, 2019, But until now we have not been contacted by the Embassy regarding scheduling my interview. We have been calling and emailing ( support-ghana@ustraveldocs.com) since February 2019, The only response is to keep waiting until we receive an email notification coming from the Embassy to schedule my interview. 

Does anyone have an idea on what to do at this point?

Pls just keep waiting till like 5mths if u don’t hear from them then you can schedule or sth

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mz__D said:

Pls just keep waiting till like 5mths if u don’t hear from them then you can schedule or sth

I learned it takes from 30 to 90 days. Now it's over 90 days and petition is expired. I really don't know what to do .

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mz__D said:

Then you can call the agents,but just expect it any moment from now so you can start your Ds 160

Please which agents can I call? I haven’t been able to contact the Embassy directly. The calls and emails goes to the visa support desk and they said the Embassy hasn’t responded to my case yet. If anyone knows how I can contact the US Embassy Ghana directly . 

Timeline
On 4/30/2019 at 2:42 PM, Kofi_Law said:

I learned it takes from 30 to 90 days. Now it's over 90 days and petition is expired. I really don't know what to do .

If your Noa 2 has expired, the embassy automatically extends this so this is not an issue. you dont need to do anything on your part.  Have you received p3?

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Wakabaw said:

If your Noa 2 has expired, the embassy automatically extends this so this is not an issue. you dont need to do anything on your part.  Have you received p3?

No I still haven’t received p3. I wonder if there’s something I need to do to get the p3 in my email. Did you submit DS 160?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kofi_Law said:

No I still haven’t received p3. I wonder if there’s something I need to do to get the p3 in my email. Did you submit DS 160?

I did submit it, but i havent paid the visa fee. Will be doing that in the next couple days then find out the available dates for interview.  I'm really sorry you haven't received  it yet.  It's been way too long

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Wakabaw said:

I did submit it, but i havent paid the visa fee. Will be doing that in the next couple days then find out the available dates for interview.  I'm really sorry you haven't received  it yet.  It's been way too long

54 minutes ago, Kofi_Law said:

Ask your fiancé to be checking her mail constantly, cuz the p3 is sent to the petitioner and not the beneficiary and if ur fiancé is the type that deletes mails, she might want to follow up on that if she’s still not received wait till like day 3.5 months and start filling ur ds 160 n stuff n if at the end of it all u don’t hear from them maybe u think bout booking ur appointment, it almost u waited for 5 months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.