Mz__D

2019 awaiters to be contacted by consular officers

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Pack 3 ready now..I think u should wait.

U will surly have it..since we all had it ready at the embassy 10th of January,, yours will be also ready soon this week..let's hope for the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, Adu Gyamfi said:

Am here with you,,mine was ready at the embassy on the 10th of January.. We still waiting for instructions on what to do next in the pak 3 they will send..

When did your status told you it is ready..

woww mine was ready dec 31st and it updated to feb 11. smh its so frustrating. keep me updated 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

Pack 3 ready now..I think u should wait.

U will surly have it..since we all had it ready at the embassy 10th of January,, yours will be also ready soon this week..let's hope for the best

Wow,u mean you have your pack 3 or ur status is ready?Which is which?

Timeline
Just now, st.Cay said:

I don’t think he’s talking about the case status as ready,I think he’s saying his pack 3 is in

his case been ready since jan 10 n he got his letter from Consulate today 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

If u doing a k1 visa,,pak 3 is what u wait from the embassy after nvc status says its ready..

Yeah I know that thanks,so you have your pack 3 now right?

And did you get it yourself or your fiancé got it and sent it to you?

2 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

Yeah I know that thanks,so you have your pack 3 now right?

And did you get it yourself or your fiancé got it and sent it to you?

Also had you booked your interview already before getting the pack 3 or as soon as you had it and you booked?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

If u doing a k1 visa,,pak 3 is what u wait from the embassy after nvc status says its ready..

so how long would you say u been waiting till u got it yesterday. when did get the notice from nvc till u got pak 3

Timeline

My fiance received the mail and sent it to me. 

It was sent by nvc on the 8th of January,, and the was ready at the embassy 10th Jan..

So from 10th to 27th February is like 6weeks and some few days.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

My fiance received the mail and sent it to me. 

It was sent by nvc on the 8th of January,, and the was ready at the embassy 10th Jan..

So from 10th to 27th February is like 6weeks and some few days.

Hello Adu,can I get ur contact or something. I have also got my pack 3 but mine was on the 26th but for some reason we escaped that by God’s Grace but I need to ask n be clarified on sth,thanks

Timeline

U have to book the interview before u get the pack three..

U just have to plan about how long the pak 3 may take and that is 6 to 8weeks,,..so u should book the interview at least 2 or 3 weeks ahead if u really want to be on time.. And u can re schedule your interview if the pak 3 is still not ready,,so u getting the the plan..??

So in simple term,,let's used mine ,,it saids it was ready 10th of January right??,and I book interview the following week for 12march..

Now I received the pak 3 on February 27th,,medicals was done yesterday at holy Trinity that is 28th February..

So it will be ready and I will still have 5days to be ready for my interview..

So u can see for yourself how my own was prepared and planned.. It may help u if u do it..

Mind u,,u don't have to wait too long to book because u may the date around june

OK..

U can call 0207705328

Timeline
4 hours ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

U have to book the interview before u get the pack three..

U just have to plan about how long the pak 3 may take and that is 6 to 8weeks,,..so u should book the interview at least 2 or 3 weeks ahead if u really want to be on time.. And u can re schedule your interview if the pak 3 is still not ready,,so u getting the the plan..??

So in simple term,,let's used mine ,,it saids it was ready 10th of January right??,and I book interview the following week for 12march..

Now I received the pak 3 on February 27th,,medicals was done yesterday at holy Trinity that is 28th February..

So it will be ready and I will still have 5days to be ready for my interview..

So u can see for yourself how my own was prepared and planned.. It may help u if u do it..

Mind u,,u don't have to wait too long to book because u may the date around june

OK..

U can call 0207705328

Omg Adu we got  pak 3 today. Thank God finally.. What state does ur fiance live in

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.