Mz__D

2019 awaiters to be contacted by consular officers

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Am here with you,,mine was ready at the embassy on the 10th of January.. We still waiting for instructions on what to do next in the pak 3 they will send..

When did your status told you it is ready..

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

Am here with you,,mine was ready at the embassy on the 10th of January.. We still waiting for instructions on what to do next in the pak 3 they will send..

When did your status told you it is ready..

10th of January,it was updated buh checked it late

That reply is vry normal once the c ase gets to your required emb

Timeline

U mean it yours also get to the embassy at 10 January right??and u checked it late ..am alrdy in the 5 week since it get there..

An still hopping they contact us soon because I scheduled my interview at 12 of March... Let me know if u have any news elsewhere

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

U mean it yours also get to the embassy at 10 January right??and u checked it late ..am alrdy in the 5 week since it get there..

An still hopping they contact us soon because I scheduled my interview at 12 of March... Let me know if u have any news elsewhere

NVC sent a letter on the 8th of Jan, I checked this Feb buh when I checked it was updated on 10th Jan as ready which is a normal response to everyone at this level

Timeline

I think mine is the same too,,nvc sent it on 8th and 10th it was ready..now seem we all waiting of the pack 3 from the embassy to know how and where WO have out medicals now,,either kai or the other hospital... Let's hope for the best by ending of this month

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Adu Gyamfi said:

I think mine is the same too,,nvc sent it on 8th and 10th it was ready..now seem we all waiting of the pack 3 from the embassy to know how and where WO have out medicals now,,either kai or the other hospital... Let's hope for the best by ending of this month

Ikr!!! God will be faithful,letsjust hope. But if no hear from them,then what next?

As for the hospital,im sure we can choose either of them

Timeline

I think the next step is just to call them..

After 8weeks of waiting,, we will have to contact them..

And yes you can choose which hospital to do your medicals,,but it will be from the instructions of the pak 3 on what to do..

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/15/2019 at 3:43 PM, st.Cay said:

Please if your K1 petition documents have been sent your required consulate and awaiting for their contact,pls link up

hey. 

we have been waiting today makes 8 weekes. we decided to make an appointment anyway because we wanted to be able to talk to someone and find out how long it takes. they sent us back saying just wait until we hear from them. its kinda frustrating but no other options i guess.. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, shesablackstar said:

hey. 

we have been waiting today makes 8 weekes. we decided to make an appointment anyway because we wanted to be able to talk to someone and find out how long it takes. they sent us back saying just wait until we hear from them. its kinda frustrating but no other options i guess.. 

At this point is beyond frustration cz it’s like you really stuck in this page,there are no answers to what you want answers to.

The same thing just being said over and over again and you ain’t seeing no change.

At the end of the day,this is GH and that’s the only way we be treated this way cz I know for a fact other countries it ain’t like this,some don’t even wait a week and the just get them packet lol like this is mad annoying but at the end of the day u just got be quiet cz there is really nothing you can do but just to wait miserably doe,it’s really sad!!! 😞

Buh like to know your move,so have you booked the app or u just called them to get clarity?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

At this point is beyond frustration cz it’s like you really stuck in this page,there are no answers to what you want answers to.

The same thing just being said over and over again and you ain’t seeing no change.

At the end of the day,this is GH and that’s the only way we be treated this way cz I know for a fact other countries it ain’t like this,some don’t even wait a week and the just get them packet lol like this is mad annoying but at the end of the day u just got be quiet cz there is really nothing you can do but just to wait miserably doe,it’s really sad!!! 😞

Buh like to know your move,so have you booked the app or u just called them to get clarity?

so we got tired of waiting and booked an appointment anyway. we went and they sent him. back home saying he should continue waiting untill he hears from the embassy. now it's been over 2 months.. i have sent numerous emails but the support desk people are not from Ghana, they are from India and they said they dont have direct contact with Ghana so i should just wait untill I hear from them. i guess i have to keep waiting 

Timeline

Well there ain’t nothing to do than to wait so I guess we all just keep our finger crossed and just pray to be notified cz this is miserably frustrating. But sources are saying forms can be filled after waiting 2 mths and looking for app alone can also take like 2 mths making like 4 mths so by then the pack might be in then when the app is ready

Timeline
1 minute ago, st.Cay said:

Well there ain’t nothing to do than to wait so I guess we all just keep our finger crossed and just pray to be notified cz this is miserably frustrating. But sources are saying forms can be filled after waiting 2 mths and looking for app alone can also take like 2 mths making like 4 mths so by then the pack might be in then when the app is ready

really, which apps. plsooo share any information. do you kno anyone who works at the embassy? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, shesablackstar said:

really, which apps. plsooo share any information. do you kno anyone who works at the embassy? 

naah I meant appointment and no I don’t know anyone at the embassy,I’m also in this as you are, but those who been thru this already advice be like after 2 mths you can now go ahead n fill forms and pay money and then start looking for app and since the app can take a like mths to get some,by the time ur app will be almost due the pack will be in and ur case will be ready at the emb 

Timeline
1 minute ago, st.Cay said:

naah I meant appointment and no I don’t know anyone at the embassy,I’m also in this as you are, but those who been thru this already advice be like after 2 mths you can now go ahead n fill forms and pay money and then start looking for app and since the app can take a like mths to get some,by the time ur app will be almost due the pack will be in and ur case will be ready at the emb 

ohh ok. yea it sucks i will definitely let you know if i get any feed back. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.