G&A

*** K-3 May and June 2007 Filers ***

2,023 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Syadira..congrats...it has been a long wait..now for the approved petitions to go to NVC..Another wait..But from what I hear, it's not that bad..Called up USCIS again today and they said it could take up to 30 days for the approved petitions to get transferred. This 30 day answer is so full of #######..I guess that is the standard answer...

Amoro and JC, waiting for your approval guys...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Thank you, Socalwaiter!

My wife called CIS for our cases. They can give us no answer because they can't access to our cases,why? The lady said we should call them in 60 days again.

I also tried to find out more information about my case, but when I call and enter my case number, and then an operator says "It is not possible to find these cases number". It is absolutely ludicrous system what I have seen in my life.... I hope there is a logic in the background!!!!????

God bless all of you in this hard way...

your amoro

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Syadira..congrats...it has been a long wait..now for the approved petitions to go to NVC..Another wait..But from what I hear, it's not that bad..Called up USCIS again today and they said it could take up to 30 days for the approved petitions to get transferred. This 30 day answer is so full of #######..I guess that is the standard answer...

Amoro and JC, waiting for your approval guys...

Congratulations on your approval Syadira. Socalwaiter...my petitions have been approved since Jan. 9 and have not yet made it there, so the 30-day wait they speak of may be correct. I am so tired of sitting around waiting. I have never seen such a mess in my life, when people who had their petitions approved a week after mine have been at the NVC and are now at the US embassy with an interview date, but me, ohhh nooo, I am made to wait yet again. Just my one minute of belly aching. Sorry.

Deb

I-130

Marriage : 3/10/07

I-130 Sent : 5/17/07 transferred from NSC to CSC

I-130 NOA1 : 6/12/07 pending at CSC

Touched: 11/07/2007!!!!!! (However, no touches on I-129F)

Touched: 11/30/2007 Touched: 12/02/07 (on a Sunday) (Guess the lady actually did put on someone's desk afterall).

Touched: 12/06/07 (Hopefully this is them working on it)

Touched: 12/07/07 (Yesssss, come on approval!!!!)

Touched: 12/08/07 (Working on it even on a Saturday. What dedication!!!)

Touched: 12/12/07 (RFE)

Received RFE: 12/26/07

Sent back RFE: 12/26/07

Received in USCIS RFE mailroom: 12/27/07

Resumed case: 01/07/08

Touched: 01/08/2008

Touched: 01/09/2008 (APPROVED)

Touched: 01/10/2008

Received NOA2 by snail mail: 01/14/2008

Interview date: 08/12/2008 Put in the "black hole" of Administrative Processing

2nd Interview date: 12/08/2008 (Rescheduled on 12/22/08 due to 12/8 being a Muslin Holiday)

12/22/08: Visa denied on the basis that his mother didn't confirm our marriage. She didn't answer any questions because embassy official didn't identify herself.

07/06/09: Received Notice of Intent to Revoke

07/27/09: Sent in evidence disputing investigation findings

07/30/09: Case processing has resumed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Amoro, is your case still showing up on line? This is so wierd! Your case was alive just two days ago! It was updated on Sunday, isn't it? Let me ask you something: how did your wife call CIS? Did she call the National Service Center or the California Service Center? I am asking because if she called the former, then I wouldn't be worried at all. Those guys at the National Service Center don't have access to any additional information other than what we see on-line. And maybe your wife was unlucky enough to call just when their system was down (which wouldn't be anything out of this world).

So, make sure she called the California Service Center using the RFE trick. If she is unsure on how to use that famous trick, let me know and I'll send you detailed instructions on how to do it. In any case, if I were you, I would call again tomorrow. Maybe give it a day or two, but definetively not in 60 days. Good luck, my friend. I'll be praying for both our cases.

- Deb... I know what you mean. But cheer up! You've been a great example to me and others, and you were able to save a month or two by calling (and persuading) one of those officers back in late November. I am sure before you imagine it, they will give you your interview date.

Finally, thanks for your words, SoCalWaiter. But now, since you've been approved and I am still waiting.... I want my coffee!!! :)

I-130, I-129F

June, 07: Sent I-130, CSC

July, 07: Sent I-129F, CSC

March,08: I-130, I-129F Approved

Sept,08: Interview in Bogota, Approved

AOS

Oct, 08: AOS and EAD docs. mailed to Chicago

Oct, 08: NOA1

Nov, 08: Biometrics

Mar, 09: AOS Interview. Approved

Apr, 09: GC Received.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

i also got approved last jan. 29 but for the I-130 only...wondering when does my I-129 get approved...... dont know what to do next cos im still waiting for the I-129....

CR1 VISA

TIMELINES:

February 27,2008--------NVC recieved the I-130 from USCIS

May 27,2008------------CASE COMPLETE!!

June 23,2008-------------MEDICAL EXAMINATION AT ST. LUKES (PASSED)

July 11,2008-------------INTERVIEW AT MANILA EMBASSY @ 6:30AM...( APPROVED, PINK SLIP ) THANK U LORD...

July 15,2008-------------VISA IN HAND....Thanks God!

July 22,2008-------------My flight to Michigan (Exciting.....)

July 23,2008-------------Arrived in Michigan, POE - Detroit

August 02,2008-------------Recieved my SSN CARD

August 09,2008-------------Recieved my GREEN CARD

Timeline

Hi Juan,

my wife called with this phone Nr. +800 375 528 311 and she got no information more.

And my last update was on Jan. 27th and after that my case is not touched any more.

where should she call?

I don't know about the REF Trick. We had on Dec. 26th a REF(for the "Additional Evidence").

What should I say when I call them with REF-Trick?

What I know is they must update their server today. And I hope we will get more information about

our cases online.

thank you my friend for you helping

amoro

Amoro, is your case still showing up on line? This is so wierd! Your case was alive just two days ago! It was updated on Sunday, isn't it? Let me ask you something: how did your wife call CIS? Did she call the National Service Center or the California Service Center? I am asking because if she called the former, then I wouldn't be worried at all. Those guys at the National Service Center don't have access to any additional information other than what we see on-line. And maybe your wife was unlucky enough to call just when their system was down (which wouldn't be anything out of this world).

Timeline

Amoro,

Here are the instructions for this trick, as posted on another forum:

______

Call 1-800-3755283

Listen for the choices and follow these steps ... for the first choice press 1, second choice press 2, then 2, then 4, then 2, then 1, then put in your case number ( EAC AND THE NUMBER OR WAC AND THE NUMBER) then 1, and last 1....the last one will connect you with a live operator...then you say you are calling to inquire about the RFE ( request for evidence ) you got, basically you want to know what they are looking for. They will probably say that they havent issued one and thats when you ask what is the status of your case...say some dumb things like..." someone told me that after a certain amount of time waiting it meant that i have an RFE" or " My lawyer told me i had an RFE" say anything to make them think that you are not playing a trick on them.

______

Only thing I can say is that through this method has been the only way I've been able to reach an immigration officer (instead of a service clerk). Be careful, because if you call too many times, they will penalize your case. Good luck, Amoro. I hope you are right about those guys updating their servers today.

Juan Carlos.

I-130, I-129F

AOS

Timeline

Thank you Juan,

I think it is better for us to take no risk at this time. And I can wait a few weeks more on our approval.

I am really tired with the immigration. I wished I could stay in my country and my wife could come to me.

But now, there is no way to change our decision. I am almost in the situation to give up everything.

I hope and pray we will get our approval very soon, I have not seen my wife since 9 months. it hurts a

lot.

I wish good luck for you and other persons in our situations.

Amoro

Amoro,

______

Call 1-800-3755283

Listen for the choices and follow these steps ... for the first choice press 1, second choice press 2, then 2, then 4, then 2, then 1, then put in your case number ( EAC AND THE NUMBER OR WAC AND THE NUMBER) then 1, and last 1....the last one will connect you with a live operator...then you say you are calling to inquire about the RFE ( request for evidence ) you got, basically you want to know what they are looking for. They will probably say that they havent issued one and thats when you ask what is the status of your case...say some dumb things like..." someone told me that after a certain amount of time waiting it meant that i have an RFE" or " My lawyer told me i had an RFE" say anything to make them think that you are not playing a trick on them.

______

Only thing I can say is that through this method has been the only way I've been able to reach an immigration officer (instead of a service clerk). Be careful, because if you call too many times, they will penalize your case. Good luck, Amoro. I hope you are right about those guys updating their servers today.

Juan Carlos.

Thank you Juan,

I think it is better for us to take no risk at this time. And I can wait a few weeks more on our approval.

I am really tired with the immigration. I wished I could stay in my country and my wife could come to me.

But now, there is no way to change our decision. I am almost in the situation to give up everything.

I hope and pray we will get our approval very soon, I have not seen my wife since 9 months. it hurts a

lot.

I wish good luck for you and other persons in our situations.

Amoro

Amoro,

______

Call 1-800-3755283

______

Juan Carlos.

Hi there, when you call using the RFE line you don't necessarily have to say anything about an RFE.

When I called, I only used to tell them "I was hoping you could tell me the status of my case" or "can you please tell me where my case stands, is it near approval? " That's all, don't mention anything about an RFE.

4.28.07 - Married in Jalisco Mexico - Cozumel Honeymoon for 2 weeks

***I-130***

5.24.07 - I-130 Received in CSC

7.14.07 - Received NOA1 (WOW after 6 weeks, I was worried...called INS and told me CSC had a computer "glitch" causing delays on printing Receipt notices and approvals)

10.30.07 - APPROVED No email, the NOA2 came in the mail...hard copy.

***1-129F***

7.23.07 - I-129F received in Chicago

7.30.07 - Received NOA1

11.21.07 - APPROVED!!!! APPROVED. GOT AN E-MAIL ON THANKSGIVING!

03.03.08- INTERVIEW IN CIUDAD JUAREZ. VISA GRANTED ON 03.03.2008

***AOS & EAD***

3.10.08 - Case Received at Chicago Lockbox, check cashed 3.14.08

3.17.08 - Received both NOA's in the mail

3.21.08 - Received Biometrics appointment letter in the mail, biometrics Appt. 4.02.08

5.05.08 - EAD Card Production ordered GOT EMAIL (we received the same email on 5.09.08)

5.13.08 - Approval Email for EAD (so the card was ordered first, and then we were approved...hum)

5.15.08 - EAD Card Received in mail.

8.08.08 - WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT YAY...9/12/08 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

9.24.08 - Received Green Card in the mail YEAH!

***I-751***

6.15.10 - Mailed I-751 Docs to CSC, check cashed 6.24.10

6.26.10 - Received NOA in mail dated 6.21.10

6.29.10 - Received Biometrics appointment for 7.15.10

Timeline

Hi YGandMAT,

we did that before! when my wife call them each time and they say it is not possible to access to our cases. I don't know why?

It is simply going a wrong system there. I am very frustrated and disappointed.... Now, we have been waiting for 8 months on our approval.

They wanted some additional evidence of us and we sent it. I think there is nothing to delay our cases ...

Timeline

Hey, Amoro,

That is great news!!! This means your case is well and alive!! No idea why they couldn't find it, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore, for you received a touch again today.

So, we have again the same number of touches in our cases: 5, to be precise. What could this mean? Maybe if we spell "f-i-v-e" backwards and add the day of the month, multiplied by the chinese year and my age..... I am sorry. Just trying to make some sense out of this process.

Now it is time for our approvals, Amoro!!!

Juan Carlos.

I-130, I-129F

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.