Joekay123

Documents received by uscis September 20, 2018 still no EAD. Biometric done november 20

19 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, C90 said:

Ready for interview does mean that your I-485 is complete and you're in the que at your local office for an interview. Depending on your field office it can take 1+ year to get an interview, some field offices are faster. You can check the estimated processing times of your local field office via https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/.

Once the EAD/AP is approved the status usually changes to 'card is being produced' and/or 'we approved your case'. Keep in mind that online sometimes there's a delay but they usually do update the status.

No clue what 'direct to green card' means. She has to go through the process like everyone else that came here on K1.

Ok, thank you for the reply C90. From what I. Seeing people who are in similar situation as me were getting notified that their EAD was being produced anywhere from 5-30 days after they received their " Ready for interview" update online. We are just really trying to get the EAD since she is getting a bit stir crazy. The $$$ would be helpful also. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Joekay123 said:

Ok, thank you for the reply C90. From what I. Seeing people who are in similar situation as me were getting notified that their EAD was being produced anywhere from 5-30 days after they received their " Ready for interview" update online. We are just really trying to get the EAD since she is getting a bit stir crazy. The $$$ would be helpful also. 

I got the ready for interview notification in November and EAD was mailed to me today. Since your timeline is still empty we can't help you anymore then we already did. It takes around 4-6 months to get your EAD/AP. There's usually a months specific EAD topic, try to search that in the right top corner and follow that. You will find many, many people that filed the same month as you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was wonderiif this is the right forum topic to ask this but, i files AOS Aug. 27, 2018 together with EAD. I’ve been waiting for 5 momth which is normal right? I use two things to check updates, the case tracker and the USCIS new website. Although, on the case tracker it says RFE but on the new website it just say Received and that i do not need to do anything. I keep Refreshing and rechecking but it doesn’t change. Is that normal? is the case tracker app accurate to rely on it?

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.