dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/25/2019 at 1:10 PM, nicedamsel said:

Pls I need an immediate reply. My joint sponsor filled jointly with his wife, he filled 1-864, tax transcripts and W2. His ASSETS included. Pls do his wife needs to fill any form pls

I don't think his wife needs to fill any forms, as long as your joint sponsor has enough to sponsor by himself. My joint sponsor filed jointly too, but he was able to sponsor alone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Savan said:

You do not need to take the big wedding album as it will not fit through the window at interview, make an album out of 15 to 20 pics from engagement, wedding, honeymoney, or any where you travel, also have some family pics too.

Travel ticket for honeymoon or anywhere we travel together, I saved tickets to show as proof at interview.

Thank you so much... Then all set for interview.

3 hours ago, akeme26 said:

I don't think his wife needs to fill any forms, as long as your joint sponsor has enough to sponsor by himself. My joint sponsor filed jointly too, but he was able to sponsor alone.

Thank you so much. Have you done your medical. If yes Ikoyi or VI and how much did it cost pls. Try to keep me updated especially after interview pls pls

13 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Well done. 

Help 

Im getting really annoyed 

Did you have any trouble registering for courier services on the AIS website??

it keeps saying MY case number not ready to schedule interview 😱

my status on CEAC is “ready”

Did you use your case number? And what are you putting for your DS number ? 

I need this for interview 

i emaiked them 6 days ago and they said try today and still drama 😖

Can anyone who has interviewed help!

Im getting really annoyed 

Did you have any trouble registering for courier services on the AIS website??

it keeps saying MY case number not ready to schedule interview 😱

my status on CEAC is “ready”

Did you use your case number? And what are you putting for your DS number ? 

i emailed  them 6 days ago and they said try today and still drama 😖

Can't remember the exact data that was requested but I think I typed in my case number and DS260 confirmation number (number beginning with AA on the DS260). I went through this website and it seemed to work OK for me: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv 

3 minutes ago, Apelcina said:

Can't remember the exact data that was requested but I think I typed in my case number and DS260 confirmation number (number beginning with AA on the DS260). I went through this website and it seemed to work OK for me: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv 

Thanks!

I called the helpline and they’ve done it for me over the phone now. I’m all set ! 

Is like I made a mistake in filling my sponsors 1864. He filed jointly with his wife and I filled the amounts in their tax transcripts and not the one in his W2 . Household size I recorded 2 people, myself and him. I  didn't count in his family members (his wife and kids) I'm confused now, is like i made a mistake . Who will help pls

9 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Is like I made a mistake in filling my sponsors 1864. He filed jointly with his wife and I filled the amounts in their tax transcripts and not the one in his W2 . Household size I recorded 2 people, myself and him. I  didn't count in his family members (his wife and kids) I'm confused now, is like i made a mistake . Who will help pls

Does your sponsor earn enough considering the correct size of the family? If NVC didn't review the documents yet, you can just replace the AOS package documents with the correctly filled out documents.

Are the income amounts different in their tax transcript and W2s? If yes, then how? Please provide more information so that people can help you.

USC, For spouse, April 02, YSC

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
57 minutes ago, JEET_S said:

anyone heard from Mumbai embassy yet with cc in feb? Hopefully they finished with all January cc's.

No I am waiting for my parents interview. CC : February 07,2019

Mumbai embassy is too slow and too much busy.

If you receive anything for your file, then let me know.

Timeline
On 2/17/2019 at 3:19 PM, O&O said:

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com

Hope it's helpful.. 

Pls is the mailing address the same with home address? My interview is March 20 and i want to register for it. Thanks.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, DoryVic said:

Pls is the mailing address the same with home address? My interview is March 20 and i want to register for it. Thanks.

Yes. Put all your information.correctly..when u register..

Anyone receive cc yet for documents uploaded on Feb 18th. This wait is killing me 😩. Hoping for an interview before our son’s first birthday at the end of April. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.