RobertDski

Citizenship Interview Waiting Times Portland, Or.

294 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, Vikingoutwest said:

Not a word yet for me. My status is still "oath ceremony will be scheduled" 🤔 it is pretty weird that it is taking so long to get scheduled, one would think the system would know what dates are available - even if that date was months away for some reason. I'm hoping this means they are gathering up a bunch of us for some kinda enormous ceremony haha.

I just don't get their logic behind it. Very odd!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

following this now in preparation for 2023

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Happy New Year, friends!
No oath date yet...I have an "estimated completion time" of February 2020, and an "estimated wait time" of 2 months. What do yours say? 

The case tracker app almost gave me a heart attack yesterday when I suddenly got a notification - I thought woohoo here we go, finally an Oath letter - but it just wanted to say Happy New Year. 

I am hoping we all hear something very soon!

4/23/2019 (Day 00): N-400 filed Online (Portland, OR), Receipt Notice

4/27/2019 (Day 04): Biometrics scheduled

4/29/2019 (Day 06): Receipt notice available online and received in mail, Biometrics notice available online 

5/06/2019 (Day 13): Biometrics letter received in mail

5/15/2019 (Day 22): Biometrics appointment

5/16/2019 (Day 23): Reviewed biometrics

8/30/2019 (Day 129): Estimated wait time count down expired, "we are taking longer than expected to process your case"

10/17/2019 (Day 177): Egov says "Interview was scheduled", 2 hours later Myuscis says the same - no date yet

10/18/2019 (Day 178): Interview document uploaded to Myuscis

11/25/2019 (Day 216): Interview in Portland, Oregon, "A decision cannot be made", 5 hours later Egov says "placed in line for Oath"

11/26/2019 (Day 217): Myuscis says "We approved your application" 

01/16/2020  (Day 268): Casetracker says "Oath ceremony notice was mailed" - 52 days since interview - no date yet

01/17/2020 (Day 269): Myuscis says "We scheduled your naturalization ceremony"

01/18/2020 (Day 270): Oath Ceremony document uploaded to Myuscis

02/06/2020 (Day 289): Oath Ceremony in Portland, Oregon

Uscis Processing Timelines https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Visajourney Timelines https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?cfl=&op5=5,10,11

April Filers 2019's Tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19px0T7I0L1r79JhIJJriP1EXI1sO3u1ImNhcP38FETQ/edit#gid=0

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vikingoutwest said:

Happy New Year, friends!
No oath date yet...I have an "estimated completion time" of February 2020, and an "estimated wait time" of 2 months. What do yours say? 

The case tracker app almost gave me a heart attack yesterday when I suddenly got a notification - I thought woohoo here we go, finally an Oath letter - but it just wanted to say Happy New Year. 

Mine says February 2020 as well. 

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Vikingoutwest said:

Happy New Year, friends!

I don't see an estimated completion time on my profile as was previously shown prior to the interview. Just says 'We will mail you a letter when we schedule your naturalization ceremony.'  Did the estimated wait time reappear for you guys recently or has it been there? I am using the new USCIS site.

Timeline
11 hours ago, mixxin said:

I don't see an estimated completion time on my profile as was previously shown prior to the interview. Just says 'We will mail you a letter when we schedule your naturalization ceremony.'  Did the estimated wait time reappear for you guys recently or has it been there? I am using the new USCIS site.

I think my estimates showed up about a week ago - they definitely weren't there all along. Yep, it is the main page of the same site as we received documents on - and mine also says "we will mail you a letter..." 

4/29/2019 (Day 06): Receipt notice available online and received in mail, Biometrics notice available online 

8/30/2019 (Day 129): Estimated wait time count down expired, "we are taking longer than expected to process your case"

10/17/2019 (Day 177): Egov says "Interview was scheduled", 2 hours later Myuscis says the same - no date yet

11/25/2019 (Day 216): Interview in Portland, Oregon, "A decision cannot be made", 5 hours later Egov says "placed in line for Oath"

01/16/2020  (Day 268): Casetracker says "Oath ceremony notice was mailed" - 52 days since interview - no date yet

Visajourney Timelines https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?cfl=&op5=5,10,11

April Filers 2019's Tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19px0T7I0L1r79JhIJJriP1EXI1sO3u1ImNhcP38FETQ/edit#gid=0

Timeline

On 11/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, Crazely said:

I am actually looking around as if I will recognize you 😁... I also have 3 months estimated completion time. If we have the same date of ceremony. We might finally meet. 😊

I received a notification they scheduled my ceremony. I will let you know once the appointment is available on my profile. 

Timeline
On 11/27/2019 at 3:20 PM, Vikingoutwest said:

Hahaha same! 😄 It would be way cool if we end up with the same date. I will just yell out CRAZELY and see who reacts haha (just kidding). In any case, it is just cool to know that someone else from this forum is going through the same thing as you, at the same time:-) 

Hey there, I got a notification on my email that my ceremony has been scheduled. I will let you know once the appointment is available online. Try to check yours. Im pretty sure we have the same date of ceremony. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Crazely said:

Hey there, I got a notification on my email that my ceremony has been scheduled. I will let you know once the appointment is available online. Try to check yours. Im pretty sure we have the same date of ceremony. 

Omg! Yay congrats Crazely! Yes please let us know when you have the date😃I checked mine but there's nothing new. But you also had your interview notification before I got mine so I'm still crossing fingers that we will have the same date. Thank you for posting your news, it is so exciting🤗

Timeline
16 hours ago, Vikingoutwest said:

Omg! Yay congrats Crazely! Yes please let us know when you have the date😃I checked mine but there's nothing new. But you also had your interview notification before I got mine so I'm still crossing fingers that we will have the same date. Thank you for posting your news, it is so exciting🤗

Date is January 31st. 😊😘😊

Timeline
7 hours ago, Crazely said:

Date is January 31st. 😊😘😊

Congratulations! 😄 I checked my account again, and still nothing. No notification, still just says "we approved your application". Hopefully, I will hear something soon. I am way happy for you that you have your date set!!! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dany Tran said:

Congratulations!

i want to ask Do you chAnge your name when applying N400? Does it tAke longer for the Oath right now?😭

They asked me but I told the officer that I changed my mind. I had my interview Nov 25 and i waited 2 months for the Oath taking. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.