mangy

221 G after K1 Interview in Mumbai

691 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rahul thakur said:

That's nice n it's been 5 weeks n my status is showing still  administrative processing I tryd to call to embassy but call were not working maybe it is holi today  still waiting 

Hve you already sent ur passport? Ours shows ready for interview . It was AP till we submitted documents 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, ujones said:

Hve you already sent ur passport? Ours shows ready for interview . It was AP till we submitted documents 

I submitted  documents on 13 fab n status changed on 14 fab in administrative processing n they just took my documents not my passport Be coz they told me they will contact me n still waiting their email but yesterday I tryd to call to embassy but call was not working 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rahul thakur said:

I tryd yesterday to call them but idk it was holiday 

I would definitely try today!

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/17/19 - AOS Packet Mailed

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

08/16/19 - Biometric Appt.

09/25/19 - Interview Ready to be Scheduled

10/16/19 - Interview was Scheduled

12/05/19 - Interview Day

❤️ From Worlds Apart... to a Lifetime Together!! ❤️

4 hours ago, Rahul thakur said:

I submitted  documents on 13 fab n status changed on 14 fab in administrative processing n they just took my documents not my passport Be coz they told me they will contact me n still waiting their email but yesterday I tryd to call to embassy but call was not working 

I never got any email but paper request to submit passport 

Timeline

I called today n lady attend my call n I said  her about my immigrant visa she asked my passport number n after that date of birth n asked my visa case number n asked when i submitted documents  i said her  13 fab she said the same thing in still under in AP n most case takes 60 days to resolved so she said to wait 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ujones said:

I never got any email but paper request to submit passport 

Have to tried calling them or emailing the support address to ask?

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

12/05/19 - Interview Day

Timeline

@ujones What going on now? Since we submitted one week apart from one another, you are the light at the end of my dark tunnel lol

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

12/05/19 - Interview Day

2 hours ago, Tara & Rohit said:

@ujones What going on now? Since we submitted one week apart from one another, you are the light at the end of my dark tunnel lol

Nothing happened after we submitted the passport except for a one time date change. We hve no other option but to wait patiently as we have done our part & the rest is not in our control. So I try not to think much about it anymore & hve decided to go with the flow. 

Edited by ujones

Timeline
7 hours ago, ujones said:

Nothing happened after we submitted the passport except for a one time date change. We hve no other option but to wait patiently as we have done our part & the rest is not in our control. So I try not to think much about it anymore & hve decided to go with the flow. 

U submitted passport with documents ?

Edited by Rahul thakur

Timeline

Still no word for us yet. The suspense is killing me! This feeling I currently have has to be the closest to burn out I will ever feel

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

12/05/19 - Interview Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.