dalimhamdi

what must we do it’s have been so long

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hello guys 

me and my wife we have been more than one year and the last time and exactly 424 days when we get our NOA1 and when we check on the case online they said the same thing from april 2017 :On April 24, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number . Our Nebraska Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. and when we put inquiries they said always wait 60 days and when we call them they said to wait 

what must we do for our case 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I-30 does take a long time and I think that Nebraska in one of the service centers where the waiting times are really long. Just have some more patience. I know it's been a long time, but it takes time. Calling them unfortunately isn't going to help. Usually it takes 1,5 to 2 years for I-30 petitions to be completely done, but there are some quicker and some longer cases.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, C90 said:

I-30 does take a long time and I think that Nebraska in one of the service centers where the waiting times are really long. Just have some more patience. I know it's been a long time, but it takes time. Calling them unfortunately isn't going to help. Usually it takes 1,5 to 2 years for I-30 petitions to be completely done, but there are some quicker and some longer cases.

now it have more than one it have been424 days and they said in60 days if you don' get anything in ur mail call us we all themand they said we have to wait 

Timeline
Just now, daliandmaria said:

now it have more than one it have been424 days and they said in60 days if you don' get anything in ur mail call us we all themand they said we have to wait 

The 60 day message is regarding to your NOA2. Once you get the message that they made a decision on your case, you should get a letter in the mail within 60 days. Since you haven't had that message yet, the only thing you can do is wait.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, C90 said:

The 60 day message is regarding to your NOA2. Once you get the message that they made a decision on your case, you should get a letter in the mail within 60 days. Since you haven't had that message yet, the only thing you can do is wait.

you think theywill answer in this 60days ???

What was the RFE for?

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline

you think theywill answer in this 60days ???

Again, the 60 days are ONLY when something changed. You get approved? You get NOA2 max 60 days after approval. You get denied? You will get a denial letter max 60 days after denial. They need more evidence? You'll get an RFE max 60 days after request. Since USCIS is still reviewing your case, there is nothing you can do but wait.

Nebraska has a 7,5-9 months waiting time for I-30 to even hear anything, but some high risk countries take even longer (I don't have a list of those countries) So again, I know you're waiting for 9 months, but this proces takes a looooong time. Calling USCIS is not going to speed things up. Just wait until you hear back from them.

Also, you can check online https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/. If your case is outside the processing times, you request an inquiry. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, C90 said:

Again, the 60 days are ONLY when something changed. You get approved? You get NOA2 max 60 days after approval. You get denied? You will get a denial letter max 60 days after denial. They need more evidence? You'll get an RFE max 60 days after request. Since USCIS is still reviewing your case, there is nothing you can do but wait.

Nebraska has a 7,5-9 months waiting time for I-30 to even hear anything, but some high risk countries take even longer (I don't have a list of those countries) So again, I know you're waiting for 9 months, but this proces takes a looooong time. Calling USCIS is not going to speed things up. Just wait until you hear back from them.

Also, you can check online https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/. If your case is outside the processing times, you request an inquiry. 

they said we have to call themif we don't get anything in this 60 days do ihave tocall them if i don't get any letter fromafter 60 days 

9 minutes ago, daliandmaria said:

for spousal visa and to go to my wife

I meant what was it that they were asking for? Some RFEs are fairly simple (e.g. missed checkmark, question about a response, etc.). Some can take longer (e.g. verification of documents).

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline

they said we have to call themif we don't get anything in this 60 days do ihave tocall them if i don't get any letter fromafter 60 days 

But get what? Did you get a notification online that you're case is approved? Did you put in an inquiry? I'm sorry, but it's not very clear what's going on in your case right now

Timeline
5 minutes ago, geowrian said:

I meant what was it that they were asking for? Some RFEs are fairly simple (e.g. missed checkmark, question about a response, etc.). Some can take longer (e.g. verification of documents).

they just said they will send decision 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, C90 said:

do you think thati willget the decision soon  in the end of this 60 days

Timeline
3 minutes ago, daliandmaria said:

do you think thati willget the decision soon  in the end of this 60 days

I don't know, I'm not an officer at USCIS. Check the website, and when you're outside the processing times request an inquiry. Until that time just relax and wait, that's all you can do

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Your spouse replied to the RFE in April according to your timeline so it has been more than 8 months since then, and your original I-130 was submitted in November of 2017 so you are way over normal processing times even for NSC.  Keep sending inquiries or your spouse should contact her members of congress to see if they can put in an inquiry on your behalf.  What was the RFE for?  Something does not seem right here...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.