jhon30

N-400 Lawrence ,MA office 2019

37 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2019 at 7:52 AM, lawrencema said:

I filed N400 on 03/28 (online, 5 years GC) and completed my biometric on 04/19 at Lawrence, MA.  The biometric process was quick, and we were in and out in 10 mins. I am now waiting for interview schedule. The office staff at Lawrence were helpful and courteous.

Got notification for interview schedule on 08/02...waiting for interview letter to appear online.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 hours ago, lawrencema said:

Got notification for interview schedule on 08/02...waiting for interview letter to appear online.

09/02, you mean?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was approved and got my Oath Ceremony letter on the same day . My interview was scheduled at 9.30 AM and wife's interview was schedule at 10.50 AM. We both checked in at Lawrence, MA office by 9 AM. I was called in by an officer at 9.30 AM. Interview took 10 mins in total. Officer was nice, asked for my green card (no other document) and went ahead with reading, writing and civic test. Officer asked me whether I am available on Thursday (09/19) for oath, I answered "Yes". Officer congratulated me and asked me wait. After 10 mins of waiting, I was called into one of the couters in the waiting area and another USCIS employee handed over Oath Schedule Letter. Oath is scheduled on 09/19 at Mechanics Hall, Worcester MA.

My wife was called in at 10.15 AM by same officer who interviewed me and she had similar experience as mine and she was out in 10 mins. She got the same Oath schedule as mine.

Good luck.

Edited by lawrencema

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.