jhon30

N-400 Lawrence ,MA office 2019

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, RA2019 said:

Hope everything went well. Would you please share your interview experience?  

hello everyone, Today was my combo interview I751and n400 passed it ,i was super easy.

so me and my wife get there 45mins early but did not get called until 11:20Am appointment  time was 10:50Am,when they called me ,i asked officer they need my wife to, officer was really nice ,he told me nope ,i been watching you guys ,been busy playing with baby i can tell its yours,we have 4months old,he just want to add her birth doc in my I751 file,I was told by officer he been getting supervised because ,he just start working on I751 cases ,when i walk in room with him there was another officer waiting for us ,he was his supervisor after the oath,he asked me for baby birth doc and 2018 tax than he asked me do i have any pics? ,i had only 2 with me i told him i have it in my phone he wants to see? he said ok ,then i show him all the pics i have in my phone ,he said all good and told other officer you can start N400 interview and supervisor left, got asked 1)how many senators?2)Name one branch or part of the government.3)We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?4)How many justices are on the Supreme Court?5)Why did the colonists fight the British?6)Name two national U.S. holidays. i got all 6 right then he asked me to read on iPad ,when is columbus day? than he ask me to write,Columbus day is in October. than asked me YES OR NO QUESTIONS FROM N400,THATS IT.AT END HE SAID CONGRATS YOU PASSED YOU TEST ,YOU WILL RECIVE OATH LETTER IN MAIL.ONE MORE STEP TO GO CANT WAIT.

TIMELINE 

I751 APPLYED IN NOV2017 VSC

N400 APPLYED IN OCT2018 

APPROVED BOTH ON 04/08/2019 AT Lawrence,MA.

SORRY FOR LONG BIG POST ,I HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE,I DID IT BECAUSE OF HELP FROM ALL OF YOU GUYS .THANK YOU ,GOOD LUCK.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, RA2019 said:

Hope everything went well. Would you please share your interview experience?  

long story short , interview was hard (apply on 3 years rule marriage ), wife screw me up ,now  filling divorce . good luck 

15 hours ago, LOVE MY LIFE said:

hello everyone, Today was my combo interview I751and n400 passed it ,i was super easy.

so me and my wife get there 45mins early but did not get called until 11:20Am appointment  time was 10:50Am,when they called me ,i asked officer they need my wife to, officer was really nice ,he told me nope ,i been watching you guys ,been busy playing with baby i can tell its yours,we have 4months old,he just want to add her birth doc in my I751 file,I was told by officer he been getting supervised because ,he just start working on I751 cases ,when i walk in room with him there was another officer waiting for us ,he was his supervisor after the oath,he asked me for baby birth doc and 2018 tax than he asked me do i have any pics? ,i had only 2 with me i told him i have it in my phone he wants to see? he said ok ,then i show him all the pics i have in my phone ,he said all good and told other officer you can start N400 interview and supervisor left, got asked 1)how many senators?2)Name one branch or part of the government.3)We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?4)How many justices are on the Supreme Court?5)Why did the colonists fight the British?6)Name two national U.S. holidays. i got all 6 right then he asked me to read on iPad ,when is columbus day? than he ask me to write,Columbus day is in October. than asked me YES OR NO QUESTIONS FROM N400,THATS IT.AT END HE SAID CONGRATS YOU PASSED YOU TEST ,YOU WILL RECIVE OATH LETTER IN MAIL.ONE MORE STEP TO GO CANT WAIT.

TIMELINE 

I751 APPLYED IN NOV2017 VSC

N400 APPLYED IN OCT2018 

APPROVED BOTH ON 04/08/2019 AT Lawrence,MA.

SORRY FOR LONG BIG POST ,I HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE,I DID IT BECAUSE OF HELP FROM ALL OF YOU GUYS .THANK YOU ,GOOD LUCK.

Congrats. Thanks a lot for precise and comprehensive explanation. Please let us know when you receive the notice of your oath ceremony.  I am still waiting for my interview and your experience really helps. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, RA2019 said:

Congrats. Thanks a lot for precise and comprehensive explanation. Please let us know when you receive the notice of your oath ceremony.  I am still waiting for my interview and your experience really helps. 

I had my interview on April 9 and I am still waiting for Oath ceremony letter.Anyone on the same boat. I have to travel abroad and I am not able to plan.

3 minutes ago, lawrence11 said:

I had my interview on April 9 and I am still waiting for Oath ceremony letter.Anyone on the same boat. I have to travel abroad and I am not able to plan.

I'm not sure, but isn't too early to expect the letter? It's only 10 days past from you interview.  Did officer say anything about the oath ceremony date?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's my timeline at Lawrence, MA office. Filed online June 28, 2019

June 28 - N400 Filed online

June 29 - Biometric schedule

July 2 - Received Biometric letter

July 18 - Biometric completed

July 19 - Biometric reviewed

XXXXX - Now just wait for the interview. Hopefully in next 3-4 months.

Online says "Estimated wait 4 months (November 2019).  I am assuming it means I will get the interview schedule by Nov 2019. 

Edited by n400_lawrence

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.