• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/8/2019 at 12:59 PM, jhon30 said:

Hi guys 

biometrics done ,early walking ,quick .wait time now 5 months (June 2019) 

good luck 

whats your local office ? if lawrence,ma ....i filed on oct232018 done my walking now my interview on apr08,2019.good luck

8 hours ago, LOVE MY LIFE said:

whats your local office ? if lawrence,ma ....i filed on oct232018 done my walking now my interview on apr08,2019.good luck

thank you , 1/3/19 filled and got interview 3/28/19 Springfield MA instead  of Lawrence  , good luck to you 

On 1/8/2019 at 12:59 PM, jhon30 said:

Hi guys 

biometrics done ,early walking ,quick .wait time now 5 months (June 2019) 

good luck 

On 3/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, jhon30 said:

thank you , 1/3/19 filled and got interview 3/28/19 Springfield MA instead  of Lawrence  , good luck to you 

Congrats. Very fast.

When did you get your interview letter? I filed in early December, still showing the estimated completion and wait time on June 2019.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:14 AM, LOVE MY LIFE said:

Congrats.

How much is the interval between the time you received the letter and the actual interview?

Is the estimated completion time accurate in your case?  I filed early Dec., the estimated time is June 2019. Still no update after the biometric.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, RA2019 said:

Congrats.

How much is the interval between the time you received the letter and the actual interview?

Is the estimated completion time accurate in your case?  I filed early Dec., the estimated time is June 2019. Still no update after the biometric.

estimated time is may 2019 , interview date update on march 4th its on 08apr2019......you almost there will be getting interview date soon . 

On 3/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, jhon30 said:

Didn’t know they had offices in Springfield and you could have an interview there. That’s nice to know.

good luck and let us know how it goes 

5 hours ago, p-ana said:

Didn’t know they had offices in Springfield and you could have an interview there. That’s nice to know.

good luck and let us know how it goes 

yes its called mobile unite  of Springfield  ma , good luck to you 

9 hours ago, RA2019 said:

Congrats. Very fast.

When did you get your interview letter? I filed in early December, still showing the estimated completion and wait time on June 2019.

I got it 2/25/19 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, RA2019 said:

I hope your interview went well. Did you get approval at the same day? Any update about the oath ceremony?  Thanks.

no did not , I end up requesting a withdrawal  of my n400 application . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.