dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2019

341 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Happy New Year.  No updates yet.  I heard the government shutdown isafecting the Lagos embassy.  Someone told me it was on their website and facebook as well.

Screenshot_20190103-144136.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
On 1/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, P and R said:

I am not sure but might be possible that once the case complete, they are setting up the interviews based on priority date.

I am not sure though!!!

This is true actually. When you call NVC they will tell you Embassy schedule dates based on First come First Serve after Case completed at NVC but in reality, they schedule dates based on I-130 priority dates. Even if you log in to CEAC website it says priority dates on the top right corner. I called NVC last week, and the rep told me that MUMBAI consulate is scheduling dates for February.  

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
56 minutes ago, NIWjunkie said:

Hi guys, any EB2 petitioner waiting for an interview? My case was completed on November 29th, 2018 and I am waiting for my interview to be scheduled in Brazil. Just wondering around how long I should expect to wait for it. Good luck to everybody!

I was an EB3 category. Cc was Sep 28th and interview Dec17 for Colombia. Good Luck! 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, jhigareda41 said:

CDJ Mexico 

Cc April 18th 2018.

Interview date received November 30th 2018

Interview January 3rd 2019

Approved January 3rd 2019

Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
1 hour ago, jhigareda41 said:

CDJ Mexico 

Cc April 18th 2018.

Interview date received November 30th 2018

Interview January 3rd 2019

Approved January 3rd 2019

Congratulations🍾🍾🎉

3 hours ago, Randhawa89 said:

How did you guys find out your interview dates? I read many cases where people called NVC and found out over the phone. What has been your experience? 

I would call every day but never had good news. Eventually I stopped calling and it eventually came in an email. I would suggest to call as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.