Hook_Grapp

Been at the NVC for a while.

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hello, I know i am probably being impatient but our status is currently 'At NVC' and has been so since Dec 7th. see screenshot. When it has been sent to montreal consulate, will the status change to something else? Will i get some sort of notification? About how long till the keep the packet and send us the packet 3? 

Thanks, 

Anxious Man

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hook_Grapp said:

hello, I know i am probably being impatient but our status is currently 'At NVC' and has been so since Dec 7th. see screenshot. When it has been sent to montreal consulate, will the status change to something else? Will i get some sort of notification? About how long till the keep the packet and send us the packet 3? 

Thanks, 

Anxious Man

Have you received case number and bill yet? If not then that’s the next step. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hook_Grapp said:

Thanks, 

Anxious Man

When it is sent to the embassy, it will change to “In Transit” and then “Ready” about a week later

Timeline
3 hours ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Have you received case number and bill yet? If not then that’s the next step. 

Yes i called and they gave me the MTL #. Not sure what you mean by 'bill'?

Timeline

We’ve been at the NVC since November 26th; you’re fine. They ship out every two weeks and the next one should be after Christmas.

Then we will hurry up and wait in Montreal instead 🤷🏼‍♀️

Timeline
On 12/23/2018 at 8:17 PM, d24v said:

We’ve been at the NVC since November 26th; you’re fine. They ship out every two weeks and the next one should be after Christmas.

Thanks good to know

Timeline
On 12/23/2018 at 8:17 PM, d24v said:

Got the email that its in transit! Hope you will soon as well! thanks!😀

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Hook_Grapp said:

Got the email that its in transit! Hope you will soon as well! thanks!😀

Glad to hear! 

I have not gotten a single email from the NVC (despite updating my damn info!) but CEAC indicates we are finally on our way to wait in Montreal! 

Hopefully P3 by mid-Jan...that would be nice. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.