payxibka

Interview availability

123 posts in this topic

Brand new here though have been reading for awhile. What are the chances they will open any more spots for Feb. 21? 

Removal of Conditions

filed 2.25.22

NOA 3.1.22

Biometrics waived 3.28.22

N-400

Applied online 3.13.23

NOA 3.13.23

Biometrics appointment - 4.5.23

Interview (combo) - 8.6.23

Oath Ceremony!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Interview Availability as of 1/17/19 

January -   No appointments currently available

February -  No appointments currently available

03.07.19 - 101

03.14.19 - 131

03.21.19 - 135

03.28.19 - 135

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
2 hours ago, pamawemo said:

Brand new here though have been reading for awhile. What are the chances they will open any more spots for Feb. 21? 

I don't know.  The appointment slots for February were light.  They opened 360 for January 24 so the reason might have been they were not planning many for Feb, but that is a guess.

Occasionally an opening pops up here and there due to a reschedule, so monitor the site.  If one does pop up it goes fast

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! We finally got our case # today and I immediately went and scheduled an appointment. The earliest appointment available is March 7th! 😭 We were hoping at least February. How possible is it that they would open more slots for February? 😭 Although, I'm really grateful we're finally here but to wait a whole month and a half just for the interview seems like a waste of time. Haha. Will be monitoring the site 24/7 from now on. Thank you for keeping us updated to set our expectations right @payxibka😍

Right now. 

March 7 84

March 14 128

March 21 135

March 28 135

:) 

Timeline

Interview Availability as of 1/18/19 

02.07.19 -  1   It won't be there long!! @Cindy and Jean

03.07.19 - 70

03.14.19 - 128

03.21.19 - 135

03.28.19 - 135

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
2 hours ago, payxibka said:

Interview Availability as of 1/18/19 

02.07.19 -  1   It won't be there long!! @Cindy and Jean

03.07.19 - 70

03.14.19 - 128

03.21.19 - 135

03.28.19 - 135

Oh my God. I didn't see this! I was stopping myself from checking because I was obsessing!! 😭 I'm getting the message "You've reached the maximum number of times.." I appreciate so much you thinking of me!! I know this is too much to ask, but please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you so much!! 😭 

Timeline

Okay. GOOD NEWS!! I was able to reschedule it a few minutes ago and there was only ONE SLOT AVAILABLE and was able to secure a February 7th appointment!! ONE MONTH EARLIER 😍😍😍 God is so good!! Thank you @payxibka I never would have known there would be available slots popping up if it weren't for your constant reliable information!! Forever grateful!! ❤️  I may be with my fiance on Valentines Day for the first time in years. ❤️❤️❤️  Thank you!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Cindy and Jean said:

Okay. GOOD NEWS!! I was able to reschedule it a few minutes ago and there was only ONE SLOT AVAILABLE and was able to secure a February 7th appointment!! ONE MONTH EARLIER 😍😍😍 God is so good!! Thank you @payxibka I never would have known there would be available slots popping up if it weren't for your constant reliable information!! Forever grateful!! ❤️  I may be with my fiance on Valentines Day for the first time in years. ❤️❤️❤️  Thank you!

Congratulations.  Persistence pays great dividends!!!

YMMV

On 1/17/2019 at 8:32 AM, payxibka said:

I don't know.  The appointment slots for February were light.  They opened 360 for January 24 so the reason might have been they were not planning many for Feb, but that is a guess.

Occasionally an opening pops up here and there due to a reschedule, so monitor the site.  If one does pop up it goes fast

We also had good news! We were able to get an interview appointment on 2.14! Now we keep our fingers crossed that the Hong Kong and Singapore police certificates come in time. What a great Valentine's gift an approved visa would be. 

Removal of Conditions

filed 2.25.22

NOA 3.1.22

Biometrics waived 3.28.22

N-400

Applied online 3.13.23

NOA 3.13.23

Biometrics appointment - 4.5.23

Interview (combo) - 8.6.23

Oath Ceremony!

Timeline

Interview Availability as of 1/21/19 

03.07.19 - 14

03.14.19 - 124

03.21.19 - 134

03.28.19 - 135

YMMV

Timeline

This will be my last post in this thread as I lose the visibility to the appointment calendar in the next 8 hours or so, as Z's interview is Thursday...

Interview Availability as of 1/22/19 

03.07.19 -  No appointments currently available

03.14.19 - 101

03.21.19 - 132

03.28.19 - 133

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.