moreadore

In Administrative Processing for 3 weeks now

52 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, moreadore said:

Your case really isn't that bad. You actually have case updates and you've seen your status change multiple times over the last week or so. Even though the embassy emailed us last week and told us our visa was issued (we wanted to tell them the new US address since I moved.. trying to be proactive and honest). They said the visa was issued, don't worry about it. Still says AP no updated even when responding to us since Nov 19th. 😪

I  hadn’t had a case updated date since January 16th (not a real one anyway they did add one when replied to my mail)  but it’s finally changed to case last updated date today’s date even if they’ve just sent an email it means they’ve touched it. Still at immigrant ap with no status on non immigrant.

really sorry to hear that have you queried it with them? 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

The thing People forget is that when you are told you’re in additional administrative processing it’s scary no matter how far you are into it.  None of us know each other circumstances or what is causing us to be nervous so even if you have been in additional processing for a lot longer than some people then just try and remember how that felt when you first found out that you are in additional processing and remember everybody is different and some people have different more pressing pressures than you, we should all treat each other with kindness and respect and understanding. 

Not aiming this at anyone in particular just something I’ve observed in this and other posts over the forums .

Edited by AmandaandChayne

event.png

2 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

The thing People forget is that when you are told you’re in additional administrative processing it’s scary no matter how far you are into it.  None of us know each other circumstances or what is causing us to be nervous so even if you have been in additional processing for a lot longer than some people then just try and remember how that felt when you first found out that you are in additional processing and remember everybody is different and some people have different more pressing pressures than you, we should all treat each other with kindness and respect and understanding. 

Not aiming this at anyone in particular just something I’ve observed in this and other posts over the forums .

It's totally annoying when people tell you to enjoy the time you have left in the UK like AP is so much fun so I understand it. I don't think you're going through true AP is what I am trying to say... Not having an update especially with a holiday in 4 business days is not a significant problem. Your case is actually updating when you send emails which is not the case for us (for 2 months now). We've had a senator and congress send inquiry too and the embassy sent snippy responses back to them about us and not being able to expedite or get out of AP and the case did not update on CEAC even when they responded to my representatives. Patience is the key and trying not to figure it out because you just simply can't... I'm just saying take it from someone who has been going through it over 2 months now your case is fine. I bet you'll get your visa before we do at this point. :)

46 minutes ago, moreadore said:

It's totally annoying when people tell you to enjoy the time you have left in the UK like AP is so much fun so I understand it. I don't think you're going through true AP is what I am trying to say... Not having an update especially with a holiday in 4 business days is not a significant problem. Your case is actually updating when you send emails which is not the case for us (for 2 months now). We've had a senator and congress send inquiry too and the embassy sent snippy responses back to them about us and not being able to expedite or get out of AP and the case did not update on CEAC even when they responded to my representatives. Patience is the key and trying not to figure it out because you just simply can't... I'm just saying take it from someone who has been going through it over 2 months now your case is fine. I bet you'll get your visa before we do at this point. :)

I’ve had the email saying additional administrative processing  so I’m at the start of your painful journey who know how long that will be but you can’t say I’m not in true ap. neither of us know why we are in ap. 

Edited by AmandaandChayne

event.png

21 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

I’ve had the email saying additional administrative processing  so I’m at the start of your painful journey who know how long that will be but you can’t say I’m not in true ap. neither of us know why we are in ap. 

You have a case update with today's date, and one over the weekend, and one on Wednesday the 16th when your interview was only on the 11th. It's only been 6 business days since your interview. Your case is getting updated every few days which means they are processing it and it's not been sent off for additional review. 

This is what AP looks like, 2 gov officials, 4 emails, confirmed "issued" 7 days ago and yet still AP with our case NOT being touched once.

ap ceac.png

Edited by moreadore

7 hours ago, moreadore said:

This is what AP looks like, 2 gov officials, 4 emails, confirmed "issued" 7 days ago and yet still AP with our case NOT being touched once.

ap ceac.png

I’m a little irritated by you saying just because my website has update ( the one on the 18th just a reply to my mail and the one yesterday could have been anything inulding an email to someone ) you don’t know!! I’m sorry your tracker hasn’t updated but you are basically saying the email I had saying “subject to additional administrative processing” is a lie or an error when you can’t possibly know. I hope you get an update soon I can only imagine how frustrated you are.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.