AMGAD ABDELMESSIH

Egyptian people applying for K1 Visa

23 posts in this topic

Just now, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

Yes do u have a problem?

It’s not whether I or anyone else here has a problem.   It’s entirely whether the consulate has a problem.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

It’s not whether I or anyone else here has a problem.   It’s entirely whether the consulate has a problem.

No he is okay with that and he dont even ask me about it all he ask about is a prove and i present to him alot of pictures and he ask me the date she visits me i answers all questions good so i dont think this big age difference would made a problem because that's our life and we choose to be together

Edited by AMGAD ABDELMESSIH

2 minutes ago, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

No he is okay with that and he dont even ask me about it all he ask about is a prove and i present to him alot of pictures and he ask me the date she visits me i answers all questions good so i dont think this big age difference would made a problem because that's our life and we choose to be together

Okay.   Well best of luck.   But that huge age difference is a giant red flag, and could be why you’re now in AP.   There are many, many stories of such cases here on VJ.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Okay.   Well best of luck.   But that huge age difference is a giant red flag, and could be why you’re now in AP.   There are many, many stories of such cases here on VJ.

Yes i know that's why he put me to AP
But i know alot of people with big age difference and they are together now
Go watch 90day fiancee visa tv show
You will see alot of examples like this
That's god willing he put us together for a purpose we are 5years together now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 12/5/2018 at 3:58 PM, AMGAD ABDELMESSIH said:

WAIT!! there is an age difference between you and your fiance of 37 years???

I am sorry, but it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY your going to get a visa to USA 

even if she came to live with you and you got married the chances of you getting a visa to USA is like .05%

she is old enough to be your mother, and that is not the cultural norm in Egypt.

if she has kids and more so if she has a daughter, that is closer to your age, not going to happen.

there was a couple that were married she is older than her husband and she has a daughter closer to her husband's age then she is and they were refused, and sent back to NVC for NOIR.

your not married, and they were, I would expect in your case that it will be left to sit at embassy for a long time before it is then sent back for refusal, were it will be left to die out.

like I said even if she comes to live in Egypt for several years and you are married the chances of immigrating into USA or very low. 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

WAIT!! there is an age difference between you and your fiance of 37 years???

I am sorry, but it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY your going to get a visa to USA 

even if she came to live with you and you got married the chances of you getting a visa to USA is like .05%

she is old enough to be your mother, and that is not the cultural norm in Egypt.

if she has kids and more so if she has a daughter, that is closer to your age, not going to happen.

there was a couple that were married she is older than her husband and she has a daughter closer to her husband's age then she is and they were refused, and sent back to NVC for NOIR.

your not married, and they were, I would expect in your case that it will be left to sit at embassy for a long time before it is then sent back for refusal, were it will be left to die out.

like I said even if she comes to live in Egypt for several years and you are married the chances of immigrating into USA or very low. 

we tried to tell him that, and he threw a tantrum.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pink_Waters said:

we tried to tell him that, and he threw a tantrum.

if he loves her, then its better for her just to move to Egypt and live their life out there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.