6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone!

I am filling my i-485 and it is asking for my i94 form number. According to cpb website my latest i94 covers from July 24 until Dec 23. I have come to america twice since then, the last time (for information purposes, was on nov 11) was to come in with my k1. Should I use the number for the i94 I mentioned befre or should I contact CBP or something for a i94 number that actually links it to my k1 visa

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
17 minutes ago, pacoba said:

Should I use the number for the i94 I mentioned befre or should I contact CBP or something for a i94 number that actually links it to my k1 visa

Contact a CBP Deferred Inspection Site: https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2018-Apr/deferred_inspection_sites_040318.pdf

Your Input Is Appreciated On This VJ Guide Proposal: 

18 minutes ago, pacoba said:

Hey everyone!

I am filling my i-485 and it is asking for my i94 form number. According to cpb website my latest i94 covers from July 24 until Dec 23. I have come to america twice since then, the last time (for information purposes, was on nov 11) was to come in with my k1. Should I use the number for the i94 I mentioned befre or should I contact CBP or something for a i94 number that actually links it to my k1 visa

Some times it takes awhile for CBP to update your info on your I94 (10 to 14 days). You will need the I94 number for your K1 entry so you will have to wait for it to update. It should. If it doesnt contact CBP.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

it doesn't

that's for people who have a petition filed for them before April 30th 2001, and have been here illegally in the country

nothing to do with your case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.