Alienbiteme

K1 visa status shows Application Received, what does it mean?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi! Guy,

I passed k1 visa interview on Nov 5th,  my visa status has been showing administrative processing since Nov 8th.  on 19th, Monday morning in China, it changed to application received. Can anyone tell me what it means? I appreciate that.

Edited by Alienbiteme

10 minutes ago, Alienbiteme said:

Hi! Guy,

I passed k1 visa interview on Nov 5th,  my visa status has been showing administrative processing since Nov 8th.  on 19th, Monday morning in China, it changed to application received. Can anyone tell me what it means? I appreciate that.

My husband's did that as well.  I read here on VJ, and it proved to be true, that the post-interview flip-flopping CEAC status portends the visa being issued.  You guys are close!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

My husband's did that as well.  I read here on VJ, and it proved to be true, that the post-interview flip-flopping CEAC status portends the visa being issued.  You guys are close!

Guys, thanks for the reply which really has brought high hope in my heart.

Timeline
On 11/19/2018 at 11:01 AM, Jorgedig said:

Madam,

My visa has been issued on Thanksgiving Day. By the way, I notice that you are from Seattle. You never know that we might meet in real life some day. My partner is older gentleman from the States. We are planning to get married in California where his family lives. 

Again, thank you for your kindness.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I am so nervous. My visa status was "issued"on 16 November on CEAC. I haven't received it yet now. I hope I can receive it on Monday, 19 Nov 2018 which is 7 days since the ISSUED status.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, adri80 said:

I am so nervous. My visa status was "issued"on 16 November on CEAC. I haven't received it yet now. I hope I can receive it on Monday, 19 Nov 2018 which is 7 days since the ISSUED status.

You need to track your passport after visa issued.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, adri80 said:

I did by check CEAC website right? or how?

CEAC is for tracking visa status,  go to www.ustraveldocs.com  for passport tracking.

15 hours ago, Alienbiteme said:

Madam,

My visa has been issued on Thanksgiving Day. By the way, I notice that you are from Seattle. You never know that we might meet in real life some day. My partner is older gentleman from the States. We are planning to get married in California where his family lives. 

Again, thank you for your kindness.

Yay!  Congratulations to you both!  Will you be living in Seattle?  I was born and raised here, and it is still a great place.  Welcome!

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yay!  Congratulations to you both!  Will you be living in Seattle?  I was born and raised here, and it is still a great place.  Welcome!

Yes, my partner and I have been talking about moving to Seattle all the time. We still have a lot of problem needed to solve out but eventually we are moving to Seattle. You can call me Lee.

16 minutes ago, Alienbiteme said:

Yes, my partner and I have been talking about moving to Seattle all the time. We still have a lot of problem needed to solve out but eventually we are moving to Seattle. You can call me Lee.

Nice to 'meet' you, Lee!  I'm Erika :-)

Timeline
7 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Nice to 'meet' you, Lee!  I'm Erika :-)

Nice to meet you. Erika, please feel free to send me an email to my email address which is lee18902000@yahoo.com

20 minutes ago, AdeelNaz said:

Can someone here tell me?What documents do i need take with me in the interview(Guangzhou)?

@Greenbaum may have that info for your consulate.  Also check out the China regional board here.  You will also get details in packet 3.  I am not sure how you will receive that for Guangzhou, but for Auckland it was contained in an email sent to the petitioner.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

@Greenbaum may have that info for your consulate.  Also check out the China regional board here.  You will also get details in packet 3.  I am not sure how you will receive that for Guangzhou, but for Auckland it was contained in an email sent to the petitioner.

Thanks...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.