dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/21/2018 at 7:02 AM, IF-Mclean said:

Thank you dear @Abies . I hope you are doing well. It was so nice to do the different steps with you. Thanks again for your tips and advice. I wasn't ask any document outside my birth, police and marriage certificates. 🤗

Yes.  You were always anxious to get to the next level lol.. thank God its over now. 

Goodluck 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Saanish said:

Yes!!! It is just around the corner and I am controlling the excitement :) 

Thank you so much sunshine @Abies 

Always welcome dear.

Timeline

Hi guys , how are you all doing? So sorry I haven't been on vj for so long. Well, my interview is scheduled for December 5th at lagos. I was a little bit delayed with my aos, but finally I am in the last stage. Does anyone has same date with me? I wish you all the best because I know we will all smile. Its really a long journey indeed

13 minutes ago, Harrison okotogha said:

Hi guys , how are you all doing? So sorry I haven't been on vj for so long. Well, my interview is scheduled for December 5th at lagos. I was a little bit delayed with my aos, but finally I am in the last stage. Does anyone has same date with me? I wish you all the best because I know we will all smile. Its really a long journey indeed

Wow I think you are among the few Nigerians that have December appointment wish you success in your interview what’s you PD date and case complete  date ?

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Wow I think you are among the few Nigerians that have December appointment wish you success in your interview what’s you PD date and case complete  date ?

Thanks friend for the wish. My PD date is March 20th 2017

Hi all, for those that have had their interviews did the interviewer ask to see any proof of relationship (chats/pictures etc) from prior to marriage, for example when you first started dating? Is it mostly after marriage proof?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all, for those that have had their interviews did the interviewer ask to see any proof of relationship (chats/pictures etc) from prior to marriage, for example when you first started dating? Is it mostly after marriage proof?

They asked how we met and I the petioner explained thru fb and I made a comment that my now husband liked and commented on. And we began speaking on what's app so the comment of fb screenshot was provided and what's app chats from before marriage.

It's not abnormal for them to ask for messages or proof of courting before marriage.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Harrison okotogha said:

Congratulations to you.

When was your case completed at nvc

Timeline
8 hours ago, Harrison okotogha said:

Congrats!!!.. wishing you all the best on your upcoming interview...

Timeline
18 hours ago, Harrison okotogha said:

Hello Harrison, I wish you all the best in your forthcoming interview. You will surely share the good news with us. I'm scheduled for an interview at the US Embassy in Lagos for the 13th of Dec. I'm nervous and can't wait for this to be over. My PD is 10th July 2017, My CC is 31st October 2018.

Just received Case Complete today! Really hoping we're going to be scheduled for interview (London Embassy) in December. Any thoughts on the likelihood of that? :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.