Scott Rusticus

Whats App CALL log

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Does anyone know how to print the Whats App call log? I do not mean the chat history. I have already done that. I want to print the history of the calls my fiancee and I have made. Is that necessary to have at the embassy interview? Does anyone know how to access it/print it/ The call history on my iphone 7+ only goes back one month and I am looking for call history for over a year! Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I am not sure you can.  If you figure this out let me know too.  I do not believe there is a way to do it.  

Sincerly,

Alfredo and Denisse

K1 Timeline

Spoiler

May 25 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

May 10 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 1 2018 - Expedite requested via Phone call

Oct 15 2018 - NOA2 Notice Date 

Oct 17 2018 - NOA2 Received via mail

Nov 01 2018 - USCIS Ships Petition to NVC

Nov 09 2018 - NVC received Case (25 Days of Waiting from NOA2)

Nov 16 2018 - Case number assigned (7 Days from receipt)

Nov 19 2018 - NVC expedite email submitted

Nov 19 2018 - DS-160 submitted online

Nov 27 2018 - Received email K1-FTP from NVC w/ attachment

Nov 27 2018 - CEAC "In Transit" sent electronically to Bogota (11 Days from Case Number Assignment)

Nov 29 2018 - Case arrived at the Embassy...NVC says "Ready"

Dec 3 2018 - Lab Work

Dec 4 2018 - Fingerprints and Medical Exam

Dec 6 2018 - Interview Results "Must reschedule"

Dec 13 2018 -  Packet 3/4 received via Email (14 Days from receipt at Embassy)

Jan 18 2019 -  Interview Part 2 (Approved)

Jan 24 2019 - Visa/Passport in Hand

Jan 27 2019 - POE Miami, FL

March 30 2019 - Married 

AOS, EAD, AP Timeline

Spoiler

April 17, 2019 - Forms I-485, I-786, and I-131 sent to to USCIS (Chicago)

April 24, 2019 - Text messages rcvd with case number (7 days of waiting from sending Forms I-485, I-786, and I-131)

April 29, 2019 - NOA1 received hard copy (12 days of waiting from sending Forms I-485, I-786, and I-131)

May 6, 2019 - ASC Appointment notice for fingerprints (20 days of waiting from sending forms)

May 13, 2019 - BioMetrics completed (27 Days after mailing of forms)

RFE 2019 - RFE was for translation copy of Beneficiary Birth Certificate.

Aug 01, 2019 - NOA for Form I485 (AOS)

Sep 5, 2019 - Interview @Durham USCIS

Sep 12, 2019 -  Receipt of Permanent Resident card (5 months from mailing of I-485)

23 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

Does anyone know how to print the Whats App call log? I do not mean the chat history. I have already done that. I want to print the history of the calls my fiancee and I have made. Is that necessary to have at the embassy interview? Does anyone know how to access it/print it/ The call history on my iphone 7+ only goes back one month and I am looking for call history for over a year! Thank you.

You just have to take the screenshot of the call details and copy over to word file and print it. Unfortunately i think its gone  you can't recover it, usually they have backup for chat but not for call details.  

33 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

33 minutes ago, Scott Rusticus said:

Did you provide the call details to USCIS while you submitted your application, if yes then you can tell them if ask usually they won't ask for but if they do then you can tell them you lost it accidentally but you did provide the proof to USCIS .Does your fiance lose it too, i mean you can pull out call details from her/his phone  too

Edited by Mr & Mrs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.