Dashinka

CNN’s Jim Acosta struggles with White House aide to keep microphone during testy Trump exchange

62 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Wipe the dust off your needle, your 3 sentence Rebuttle of every OP is getting a little redundant, bump the tone arm.

I like the micro font, it gives your arguements the visibility they deserve. 

He touched an innocent female in a aggressive manner I wonder why the #metoo crowd is not up in arms

1 hour ago, Randyandyuni said:

Wipe the dust off your needle, your 3 sentence Rebuttle of every OP is getting a little redundant, bump the tone arm.

I like the micro font, it gives your arguements the visibility they deserve. 

Keep an eye on the caravan, there will be an invasion coming very soon according to Mango! :lol:

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

49 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Keep an eye on the caravan, there will be an invasion coming very soon according to Mango! :lol:

Your utter joy at repitition and name calling as well as regurgitation of stuff you hear, borders on amazing. It's like a blank canvas, awaiting definition by the acts of others to bring it to life.

You do realize words sometimes words have more than 1 meaning, right?

From dictionary.com, the 2nd definition of invasion ...

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
"an invasion of touristtourists

1 hour ago, JimandChristy said:

what has that got to do with this--CNN’s Jim Acosta struggles with White House aide to keep microphone during testy Trump exchange

54 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Your utter joy at repitition and name calling as well as regurgitation of stuff you hear, borders on amazing. It's like a blank canvas, awaiting definition by the acts of others to bring it to life.

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut

Lol you know exactly what Trump meant, you only needed to look over at the Trump Propaganda Channel during the evening to see the hysteria.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Lol you know exactly what Trump meant, you only needed to look over at the Trump Propaganda Channel during the evening to see the hysteria.

Unlike you, I do not purport to read minds nor consider myself omniscient, sorry.

As to Fox, not a fan, same for CNN. I do however enjoy Fox Sports, if that causes some issue for you.

He's in your head, and you react to him as you accuse him of doing to others.

7 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Unlike you, I do not purport to read minds nor consider myself omniscient, sorry.

As to Fox, not a fan, same for CNN. I do however enjoy Fox Sports, if that causes some issue for you.

He's in your head, and you react to him as you accuse him of doing to others.

He's in everyone's head, he's the President of the United States, leader of the Free world. A terrible one at that, it's going to be a joyous occasion when he leaves the White House. It would probably be on par with when my family celebrated Margaret Thatcher leaving Downing Street. What a witch.

I like watching Fox Sports as well :)

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

2 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

He's in everyone's head, he's the President of the United States, leader of the Free world. A terrible one at that, it's going to be a joyous occasion when he leaves the White House. It would probably be on par with when my family celebrated Margaret Thatcher leaving Downing Street. What a witch.

Nope

Not in my head, my actions and treatment of people are not affected by his actions. I can separate my thought from his actions.

I do not wish him to fail any more than I would have Obama, Bush or whomever is serving as President. Asking for that is a little counterintuitive.

Did I vote for him, no but I am immensely grateful he not Hillary is living in the Whitehouse. 

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Randyandyuni said:

While I applaud the accuracy of your words, you are wasting your bandwidth.  Might as well make posts trying to change the direction of the wind, you might actually accomplish something.

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, JimandChristy said:

Well, since you asked, and seem too busy attempting to degrade your president, allow me....

https://www.apnews.com/566cc181c2734d30ba1a03133d1b3304 

TIJUANA, Mexico (AP) — Migrants in a caravan of Central Americans arrived in Tijuana by the hundreds Wednesday, getting their first glimpse of the robust U.S. military presence that awaits them after President Donald Trump ordered thousands of troops to the border.

Several hundred people from the caravan got off buses and made their way to a shelter on the Mexican side near the border to line up for food. Doctors checked those fighting colds and other ailments while several dozen migrants, mostly single men, spent the night at a Tijuana beach that is cut by a towering border wall of metal bars. Several Border Patrol agents in San Diego watched them through the barrier separating the U.S. and Mexico.

Edited by Satisfied

You are probably right,  his arguements are like a bad bearing in an electric fan, grating

From the same article, doesn't sound like all are non-threatening asylum seeks:

A few people pitched tents at the Tijuana beach plaza while most, like Henry Salinas, 30, of Honduras, planned to sleep there in the open.

He said that he intended to wait for thousands more in the caravan to arrive and that he hoped to jump the fence in a large group at the same time, overwhelming Border Patrol agents.

“It’s going to be all against one, one against all. All of Central America against one, and one against Central America. ... All against Trump, and Trump against all,” he said.

16 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Nope

Not in my head, my actions and treatment of people are not affected by his actions. I can separate my thought from his actions.

I do not wish him to fail any more than I would have Obama, Bush or whomever is serving as President. Asking for that is a little counterintuitive.

Did I vote for him, no but I am immensely grateful he not Hillary is living in the Whitehouse. 

I don't think Hillary would be attacking our Democracy. Warming up to dictators and Putin. She wouldn't be openly criticizing anyone who disagreed with her including the FBI and Justice Department. She wouldn't have been a huge embarrassment on the world stage, criticizing our Allies we've had a good relationship with since the end of WW2. Hillary had a lot of skeletons in her closet but she was not as bad as Trump. Trump is more corrupt than her on many different levels.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

16 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

While I applaud the accuracy of your words, you are wasting your bandwidth.  Might as well make posts trying to change the direction of the wind, you might actually accomplish something.

It's the Mango man dancing in your head 24/7 channel