Victores

October 2017 Filers approved at Vermont Center

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I know the waiting time is so long for us to get approval, I still believe that we are at the end. My wife is an October 2017 filers,

she is on her 13th month. To be honest it is just ridiculous the way that they handle these cases.

I would like to know if there are no one already who got approval from Vermont Center because some people said they are the fastest service for removal.

Please share experience or any news..

Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Victores said:

Hello everyone,

I know the waiting time is so long for us to get approval, I still believe that we are at the end. My wife is an October 2017 filers,

she is on her 13th month. To be honest it is just ridiculous the way that they handle these cases.

I would like to know if there are no one already who got approval from Vermont Center because some people said they are the fastest service for removal.

Good luck

Have you contacted someone at USCIS, perhaps their Tier 2 team? Have you reached out to your congressperson or senator for assistance?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

In general, Vermont tends to handle more complex cases. Not only them of course, but in general they do...

Do you have complications in your case? Previous removal orders? Criminal cases? 

Have you called and stated you were inquiring about your case being outside of processing times? What do they say? 

Timeline

hello EandH0904

Thank you for your reply, she has no criminal record or order to leave the country. I know her case was transfer in the local office we live in MD dc.

Timeline

Yes I used to tease her because I got mine early...and I had a misdemeanor dismissed...we did not file out in the same time 

2 hours ago, Victores said:

Hello everyone,

Good luck

I'm on the same boat, October at VSC. Unfortunately, things have been slowing down and the reason is because a lot of cases were filed. You should join October 2017 thread for updates.

Did you try submitting a case inquiry?

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.