Jump to content
jg121783

Mueller's office asks FBI to investigate claims that women were offered money to falsely accuse him of sexual misconduct

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

https://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-fbi-investigation-women-offered-money-false-claims-2018-10
 

By the standards of the left all women must be believed. Mueller should resign immediately. Where are the Senate hearings to investigate this. Oh thats right. Those standards only apply to those who the left opposes. When you are on the left's side all women making accusations are presumed to be liars. If it wasn't for double standards the left would have no standards at all.


morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the way it works. If a woman makes an accusation against a man...then that man has a 95 % chance he is guilty. Therefore he should be locked up. If he happens to be in the 5%...then to bad. He should be locked up for being a man.Plus...he should just believe the accusations against him.

 

 

Democrat Justice 101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×