1,969 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, jetsetter said:

Hi Mash,

They received my packet 11/5 and accepted payment for fingerprint 11/7. I had submitted it originally at Phoenix Lockbox and rerouted to Nebraska. 

I called them last Thurs11/29 to check the status and they told me they are preparing to send something in the mail.  and just like that my extension came around 10am pacific time! 🤙😅

I wonder if it would be a good idea to xall

them as well ,

would you happen to have there phone #

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

1 hour ago, MASH said:

I wonder if it would be a good idea to xall

them as well ,

would you happen to have there phone #

I just called them tonight. Mine said a receipt was sent out November 13, and she said since it's less than a month, there's nothing they could do. I don't know if I should wait few more days to pass the 1 month or I should call them again.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, Bassam said:

I also received my NOA today :D waiting for the biometric now 

Filed: 11/15/2018

Check cashed: 21/11/2018  

NOA: 12/10/2018 from Nebraska 

Congrats!

(I-751) Removal of Conditions Delivered: 11/30/2018
Notice of Action 18 month extension letter : 2/1/2019
1st Biometrics Letter: Received letter on 5/31/2019 that they will re-use my fingerprints.  

2nd Biometrics Letter: Received new letter on 10/25/2019 to do biometrics on Nov 4. :bonk:

(I-751) Transferred to NBC: 12/03/2019

(I-751) approved: 11/06/2020 😄

(N-400) Online Delivered: 11/30/2019

NOA Received : 11/30/2019

Biometrics Scheduled: 01/09/2020

Biometrics Walk-In: 12/30/2019

Interview: 11/06/2020 @ 12:00PM :joy:

N-400 approved: 11/06/2020 🇺🇸

Oath Ceremony: 11/06/2020  🇺🇸

US Passport/Card (expedited) applied: 11/10/2020

US Passport application delivered: 11/13/2020

US Passport: "In Process" as of 11/13/2020 email from DOS

US Passport Approved: 11/20/2020 🇺🇸

US Passport Delivered: 11/24/2020 :goofy:

US Passport Card Delivered: 11/25/2020

Naturalization Certificate Delivered: 11/27/2020

23 minutes ago, Z@f said:

When did you send your package to Texas service center did you send form g1145 too I didn’t send g1145 and wondering when they will send me NOA1 as if they don’t it’s difficult to get appointments to get passport stamped

Our package was received on 16th. We didn't send G1145 either but once our money order was cashed, I called USCIS and they gave us our receipt numbers and asked us to wait for a full month from the date package was received before calling back. 

Yes I realize that it is a pain to get info pass appointment anywhere. So, we hope that we get NOA mid to late December.

20 minutes ago, Z@f said:

So what do you mean is that once check gets cashed then we can call to get NOA1 receipt number 2nd one should contact uscis 30 days later after they receive our package and if that point we have not received NOA1 is that right?

Yes. That is correct.

Timeline
Just now, Eddy Haas said:

Yes. That is correct.

i will call in 4 more days then to see what is happening to get my NOA1, my family is going on vacay to vegas an I would love to go but I need that NOA1, I would try to go get a stamp but it says no scheduled available at this time :( , I really hope to get it latest is by 12/20/18 *crosses fingers*

Citizenship Journey:

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

4 minutes ago, MASH said:

i will call in 4 more days then to see what is happening to get my NOA1, my family is going on vacay to vegas an I would love to go but I need that NOA1, I would try to go get a stamp but it says no scheduled available at this time :( , I really hope to get it latest is by 12/20/18 *crosses fingers*

It is ridiculous how they care so little about people and running their holiday season. Website says notices have been mailed but no one is getting them. Try getting appointments early in the morning. Good luck to you!

Edited by Eddy Haas

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Eddy Haas said:

It is ridiculous how they care so little about people and running their holiday season. Website says notices have been mailed but no one is getting them. Try getting appointments early in the morning. Good luck to you!

the crazy thing is I don't live far from the texas office (maybe 2 hr drive) so its crazy that they said they sent mine off but its been close to a month...guess its pretty slow there but it looks like people are starting to get there NOA1's that filed a week before me so if I am lucky I might get mine by next week :)

Citizenship Journey:

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

2 minutes ago, MASH said:

the crazy thing is I don't live far from the texas office (maybe 2 hr drive) so its crazy that they said they sent mine off but its been close to a month...guess its pretty slow there but it looks like people are starting to get there NOA1's that filed a week before me so if I am lucky I might get mine by next week :)

I hope so! When was your application received?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.