abdo1

what are civil documents

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi all we already paid fees  for NVC its in process, after i fill out DS260 i have to gather civil documents and evidences for affidavit of support, my question what are civils documents ? i already submitted all my documents translated into english  in first step USCIS, like birth certificate, marriage certificates so on...... do i need to translate these again or just submit the ones i submitted first time, because i have to upload my documents in consular processing website ? looking forward hearing from you.

Edited by abdo1

Timeline

Hi Abdo1

As a beneficiary you need :

Birth certificate (nousskha Kamila) 

Police certificate (fiche anthropométrique)  to have this document you will need 30dhs and copy cin (Ready after 48h)

Court Record (Sijil Adli) to have this document you will need 20dh + Birth certificate (the green one)  (Ready after 24h)

Marriage Certificate 

Divorce if you were previously married

Passport Scan (Vertical )

Photograph

All civil documents in Arabic&English, for my marriage certificate i used the first translated version, NVC accepted it. 

Good luck

Talking about Casablanca!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

and originals of your tax returns and W2's to support the I 864

since now you can scan thru CEAC,  they need to see originals at interview

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline
2 hours ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Hi Abdo1

As a beneficiary you need :

Birth certificate (nousskha Kamila) 

Police certificate (fiche anthropométrique)  to have this document you will need 30dhs and copy cin (Ready after 48h)

Court Record (Sijil Adli) to have this document you will need 20dh + Birth certificate (the green one)  (Ready after 24h)

Marriage Certificate 

Divorce if you were previously married

Passport Scan (Vertical )

Photograph

All civil documents in Arabic&English, for my marriage certificate i used the first translated version, NVC accepted it. 

Good luck

Talking about Casablanca!

I submitted our marriage certificate in Arabic with an English translation;

The translation was done here, in the States and NVC accepted it.

Now, reading the Casa Consulate website, it says all documents must be

translated by Accredited Translators and give a list of Local Translators by Cities.

Do we have to to another Translation in Morocco? Thank you

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
1 hour ago, adil-rafa said:

and originals of your tax returns and W2's to support the I 864

since now you can scan thru CEAC,  they need to see originals at interview

Will they consider "Emailed" Tax Transcripts Originals?

I applied online where I chose the Email option that the IRS offers.

Shokrun as always :) 

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 10/29/2018 at 11:35 AM, Derik-Lina said:

Will they consider "Emailed" Tax Transcripts Originals?

I applied online where I chose the Email option that the IRS offers.

Shokrun as always :) 

I chose the option for the last 3 years transcripts to be mailed to me and I should receive them in 5-10 days. I wanted to do the email option but they asked for way too much info. I wonder if the mailed ones will be accepted by NVC because I can't find the originals. 

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Timeline
57 minutes ago, PersaisX said:

I chose the option for the last 3 years transcripts to be mailed to me and I should receive them in 5-10 days. I wanted to do the email option but they asked for way too much info. I wonder if the mailed ones will be accepted by NVC because I can't find the originals. 

If you have Tax returns too, you should be fine; The DOS website says either or...

Honest-Love-Respect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.