payxibka

Petition approved

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Todd55 said:

thank you!  petition was received on May 7th, and it was approved on October 23rd. I only check my mail once a week so it was probably sitting in my mailbox for a few days. Haha! yes, really excited I want to get going on everything now, but I need to calm down today I'm so excited just going to relax and let it sink in for a few hours.

Next the case file goes to NVC where they will affix the MNL#  ...    Soon things will go very quickly.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html  

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Of no value for the I-129F petition.

I am of the opinion it's of no value anywhere in the process.   If you are relying on this to prove a bonafide relationship then you have bigger issues 

YMMV

13 minutes ago, payxibka said:

My flight from ord  is 11:30 am on the 16th from t5

I will probably be there by then.  Maybe we will have a chance to say hello.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

I will probably be there by then.  Maybe we will have a chance to say hello.

I land at 10am 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

I am of the opinion it's of no value anywhere in the process.   If you are relying on this to prove a bonafide relationship then you have bigger issues 

I am not at all, I have plenty of other material in there proving otherwise. But I regret including it now, since it is of no value it won't have a impact on 129f right

Timeline
Just now, EliAnon said:

I am not at all, I have plenty of other material in there proving otherwise. But I regret including it now, since it is of no value it won't have a impact on 129f right

Zero

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, EliAnon said:

It won't have a negative impact ... USCIS will just leave it with your case file and forward it onward.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I agree.  Saying that this is a bona fide relationship because of how much money I sent is probably not the best proof out there.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I agree.  Saying that this is a bona fide relationship because of how much money I sent is probably not the best proof out there.

I send money every month to pay the water,  electricity and pldt bill for the house I built.   None of their business 

YMMV

I send money every month to pay the water,  electricity and pldt bill for the house I built.   None of their business 

Me too.  I support them but that isn't proof of the relationship.  It took PLDT forever to hook us up but it has been a pretty solid 25 mbps for 1899 pesos a month.  It really helps the communication and they have Netflix too!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Me too.  I support them but that isn't proof of the relationship.  It took PLDT forever to hook us up but it has been a pretty solid 25 mbps for 1899 pesos a month.  It really helps the communication and they have Netflix too!

She has Netflix too but uses my USA account.   I was surprised that it works over there.  Pldt has had three long outages for us.  Takes 3 weeks for a technician to come 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
4 minutes ago, payxibka said:

7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

7 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

It won't have a negative impact ... USCIS will just leave it with your case file and forward it onward.

Alright thank you all, this has made me feel alot better as I am not depending on this to prove a 'bonafide' relationship. :)

Just now, payxibka said:

She has Netflix too but uses my USA account.   I was surprised that it works over there

Damn.  I wish I thought of that!  I have one and got them one there.  It is cheaper there.  $10 a month.  I should see if I can connect through their account.

Just now, EliAnon said:

Alright thank you all, this has made me feel alot better as I am not depending on this to prove a 'bonafide' relationship. :)

You are good to go!  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline

She has Netflix too but uses my USA account.   I was surprised that it works over there

Yeah we got Skyy and she too uses my netflix haha. I actually brought her my old Xbox One, and she plays on there with me haha its a lot of fun

Timeline
6 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

Yeah we got Skyy and she too uses my netflix haha. I actually brought her my old Xbox One, and she plays on there with me haha its a lot of fun

I am bringing my dvd collection this time including a portable dvd player.   She thinks she can rent the DVDs for a few pesos a night.  She already sells beer and soft drinks out of the fridge    profits about 1000 pesos a month .  She deposits the profits into a bank account so we have mad money when I am there 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.