Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Oh right. I have those set as on but we haven’t had anything.

i guess our case isn’t even looked at yet. 

Sometimes it works sometimes not. Your case is coming. Any thoughts of a possible rfe. It seems like now the longer it takes...an RFE is coming 🤦🏾‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, MsNina said:

Sometimes it works sometimes not. Your case is coming. Any thoughts of a possible rfe. It seems like now the longer it takes...an RFE is coming 🤦🏾‍♀️

Yeah, we spoke to someone and they said they don’t see any RFE on our case so I really don’t know anymore 

3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Yeah, we spoke to someone and they said they don’t see any RFE on our case so I really don’t know anymore 

I dont  trust what they say on the phone since they are not csc. They only know when its updated. Anyway..i hope u hear something this week. I know mid september is still waiting too.🤦🏾‍♀️

Edited by MsNina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, JoeMc said:

Based upon the information in the email I think it was sent to the email address I used when I created the account at the new site. 

RFE sent what they need right away most of the time within 2 weeks you will approved.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

RFE sent what they need right away most of the time within 2 weeks you will approved.

If it is what I suspect it will not be that easy...

Fiance's husband died more than 20 years ago. His death certificate was lost many years ago. She traveled to the city (where he died) but was unable to find where they archived that record. (She visited police stations and hospitals trying to locate it to no avail.) We sent a copy (and translation) of her Hukou  (household register) that states she is a widow (hoping that would be sufficient proof that she is legally free to marry). I don't know what we will do if that was not sufficient... Hopefully, it is something else. I will know in a few hours.

2 minutes ago, JoeMc said:

If it is what I suspect it will not be that easy...

Fiance's husband died more than 20 years ago. His death certificate was lost many years ago. She traveled to the city (where he died) but was unable to find where they archived that record. (She visited police stations and hospitals trying to locate it to no avail.) We sent a copy (and translation) of her Hukou  (household register) that states she is a widow (hoping that would be sufficient proof that she is legally free to marry). I don't know what we will do if that was not sufficient... Hopefully, it is something else. I will know in a few hours.

You will overcome it. Get working on it now. She needs to get that death certificate. Keep searching!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾...somewhere they have the records...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jaimee Camille said:

How’d you receive your Case number? By calling or email or mail? And i believe you can apply your DS-160 and pay your visa fee. Im not sure about the interview tho. 

you can pay at the BPI and already fill out your DS-160 online.

I was  able to submit the inquiry for case outside of normal processing time I guess when it gets 6 months you actually can do that 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mendez said:

I was  able to submit the inquiry for case outside of normal processing time I guess when it gets 6 months you actually can do that 

Did you get a response?

If not, let us know when you do! :D

19 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Did you get a response?

If not, let us know when you do! :D

I got the message that by April 16 They supposed to let me know anything I guess but I was glad I’m able to submit 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.