dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

To all petitioners who petitioned for their spouse residing in India, 

did you have to submit the NVC documents online or via post-mail? 

Thank you for your help in advance. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

@Sugarlegetiti , @Ajt3 , @Abies for the green card tracking information, did you receive an email ? . I received an email yesterday night, that the USCIS has mailed the card. I was just curious on how to track it..

Thank you for all your help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, indianDallas said:

@Sugarlegetiti , @Ajt3 , @Abies for the green card tracking information, did you receive an email ? . I received an email yesterday night, that the USCIS has mailed the card. I was just curious on how to track it..

Thank you for all your help.

No I didn't receive any email..I received my card today.I tracked the card on USCIS site and USPS tracking site.That's all.did u receive the card by your self yet?

Timeline

Hey @Abies and @Sugarlegetiti how you guys doing?? Hope everything is great with both of you and others.Today I received my Green card on mail ..Total it took 35days from the day I entered in US .so happy..yayy. thank you to both of  and everyone in my journey for the whole visa thing.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

No I didn't receive any email..I received my card today.I tracked the card on USCIS site and USPS tracking site.That's all.did u receive the card by your self yet?

when you say tracked the card on uscis abd USPS tracking site, how did you do it, did you have any tracking number ?

I have not yet received the card yet, i only received the email that the card has been mailed. I have signed up for informed delivery on usps, that way i will know if i'am due to receive any USPS mail or package.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Hey @Abies and @Sugarlegetiti how you guys doing?? Hope everything is great with both of you and others.Today I received my Green card on mail ..Total it took 35days from the day I entered in US .so happy..yayy. thank you to both of  and everyone in my journey for the whole visa thing.

Yay! so happy for you 💃💃. My hubby passed his writing text today so now he has his learner's permit 🙌

Timeline
16 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

when you say tracked the card on uscis abd USPS tracking site, how did you do it, did you have any tracking number ?

I have not yet received the card yet, i only received the email that the card has been mailed. I have signed up for informed delivery on usps, that way i will know if i'am due to receive any USPS mail or package.

Go to USCIS official site..go to the Check case status..Put the number starts with IOE in your receipt email that you received while paying the green card fee.Then when you will check the status they will show you a tracking number with which u can check on USPS site about your green card delivery details.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yay! so happy for you 💃💃. My hubby passed his writing text today so now he has his learner's permit 🙌

Thank u and wow that's a great news.So he will eventually pass the road test too.That's good to know.😍

Timeline
18 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

When you check your green card status at USCIS.GOV you will see the usps tracking number. You check with your immigration fee receipt number starting with IOE

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ajt3 said:

Go to USCIS official site..go to the Check case status..Put the number starts with IOE in your receipt email that you received while paying the green card fee.Then when you will check the status they will show you a tracking number with which u can check on USPS site about your green card delivery details.

Card Was Mailed To Me

On October 25, 2018, we mailed your new card for your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number XXXXXXXX, to the address you gave us

This is what is showing up on the uscis case status, maybe they will update the tracking number information in a day or two.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

When you check your green card status at USCIS.GOV you will see the usps tracking number. You check with your immigration fee receipt number starting with IOE

Thank you. As of now the tracking information is not displayed, but hopefully in a day or two it should.

I'am hoping we get the green card by Saturday, I guess i'am being optimistic..  🙂

Timeline
1 minute ago, indianDallas said:

Thank you. As of now the tracking information is not displayed, but hopefully in a day or two it should.

I'am hoping we get the green card by Saturday, I guess i'am being optimistic..  🙂

You will see the tracking number when usps pickup the card. I hope you get it by Saturday too. It will update again soon

Timeline
5 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

Card Was Mailed To Me

On October 25, 2018, we mailed your new card for your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number XXXXXXXX, to the address you gave us

This is what is showing up on the uscis case status, maybe they will update the tracking number information in a day or two.

Yes so after this you can check your status Tomorrow and can find out another status saying usps picked up your mail or something like that and you can find the tracking number there.I think by Saturday you will get it.

Edited by Ajt3

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Thank u and wow that's a great news.So he will eventually pass the road test too.That's good to know.😍

Yes dear in about a month, it depends if he gets an early appointment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.