Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/30/2018 at 11:54 PM, lousiaC said:

visa in hand on saturday... Allhamdulillah :) Thank you for all your prayers

Congratulations to you both.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Oritneye said:

Ok thanks a lot... let me do that now. 

you are welcome.you guys in Lagos are the ones enjoying lol you don't need to travel far like us to Lagos for the journey.already feeling sick thinking of the journey lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I hope everybody is filling out the form to be added to the spreadsheet and giving me updates. I see names here that aren't on the spreadsheet.🙄

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, wendykay said:

you are welcome.you guys in Lagos are the ones enjoying lol you don't need to travel far like us to Lagos for the journey.already feeling sick thinking of the journey lol

I can imagine... it's just wat you have to do to be with your loved one. I'm really considering coming down to Abuja to get the medicals done just incase we are not able to reschedule or mayb I should just take him to his interview without his results then send it in the next day or so. Will they allow us in without the medical results?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Can I pay green card fee once I get to the states or I have to pay it before I leave my country?

You can pay green card fee before or after you arrive in the United States, Congratulations! I paid my husband's fee before he arrived.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, wendykay said:

@wendykay how r u...your day is almost here.. wishing u all the best in advance..

Timeline
5 minutes ago, O&O said:

@wendykay how r u...your day is almost here.. wishing u all the best in advance..

am good sis thanks alot, I always keep looking out to see your good news of interview date soonest.how are you doing

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Oritneye said:

I can imagine... it's just wat you have to do to be with your loved one. I'm really considering coming down to Abuja to get the medicals done just incase we are not able to reschedule or mayb I should just take him to his interview without his results then send it in the next day or so. Will they allow us in without the medical results?

I really don't know dear if you will be allowed without the medical results please do ask Abies or some other people who have gone ahead of us .take care

Timeline
6 minutes ago, wendykay said:

am good sis thanks alot, I always keep looking out to see your good news of interview date soonest.how are you doing

I am fine sis.. just waiting..for the good news.. hoping n praying by the end of month ..I will be jumping n dancing..

Edited by O&O

Timeline
1 minute ago, O&O said:

I am fine sis.. just waiting..for the good news.. hoping n praying by the end of month ..I will be jumping n dancing..

Amen God will do it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

You can pay green card fee before or after you arrive in the United States, Congratulations! I paid my husband's fee before he arrived.

Ok thank u .My interview is tomorrow 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Ok thank u .My interview is tomorrow 

You are welcome, good luck tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Mozak said:

Our interview was scheduled for november 15 and we received the invitation letter via email lasy night. Usually they give notice a month before the interview, so no worries! Good luck! 

Our interview was scheduled for 1st of November and we still haven’t gotten the letter of invitation from them. How long did it take for you to get it?

Had my interview in Montreal this morning and was approved! 

We got there at about 7:30 for an 8:00 interview and the line was already quite long. Once inside, we got a number and sheet showing the order the documents should be placed in. We then went through security and gave them our cell phones. We went through downstairs and straight up the elevator. Once we got to the 19th floor, we waited for quite a while before we were called to submit all the documents. My husband was with me and was asked to go back and sit in the waiting room. We then waited again for over an hour when we were called for the interview. I was asked how we met, why we decided to move to the US not stay in Canada, previous marriages or kids for either of us, whether I’ve had any issues at the border, etc. The interview itself took less that 5 minutes and we left at about 10:45. 

Now on to waiting for the passport!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.