dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Amyrita said:

Hi Montreal peeps, 

I went for my interview this morning and was approved. Your interview time does matter, if you show up too early and they are waiting on other interviewees with times before you, you will have to wait. 

They give you a number along with a list of items. 

I was asked for W2 which wasn't on the list they give you when you enter the embassy but I had it with me. 

My medical also had a mistake, the Doctor forgot to include my picture to the reports, however they said they would contact the doctor directly.

Questions asked:

how did you meet 

what does your husband do for a living 

how often do you see each other 

where does he live 

where have you travelled internationally in the last five years 

is this your first marriage 

Then I took the oath and they said congrats you have been approved. 

Good luck to everyone with interviews coming up! 

Congratulations.

Timeline
5 hours ago, valentinasc said:

To all those of you with interviews coming up.... I know your pain! You have to leave it all to God and be positive. Go to your interview well dressed and ready, don’t show you’re nervous and answer all questions promptly. 

Good luck to you all 🙏🏼

@Abies @Don Godwin any updates?

@Sugarlegetiti has your husband received it all ? 

Looks like my GC is on the way so I’m very happy 

Nothing yet. We are going to the SSA office next week to apply manually. How have you been doing?

P.S: My Green Card has been produced.

Edited by Abies

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Abies said:

Nothing yet. We are going to the SSA office next week to apply manually. How have you been doing?

I’ve been good living the Cali life haha anxious to get a job though, not that much fun when the husbands working and I’m home with not much to do 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Hello :D I've seen people talk about the embassys scheduling interviews at different times of the month, does anyone know when this may be for the london embassy or how long the waiting time is? Also our case says AT NVC currently, will it say "transferred " when it gets to the london embassy or is that only for k1 visas? Thank you!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Yes do that! I've read in general they're taking care of these things quite fast! At least there's finally something getting done fast ! I'm currently on that job hunt atm.. 

Wish you the best in getting a job but you can try any job first just get any job and grab some experience 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, valentinasc said:

That ss card should get there very soon then! I am very surprised about my Green Card, checked the status and changed to card being produced! Happy tho, can't complain :) thank you and wish you and hubby are doing fine :) x

We are doing great and hubby is adjusting very well. He is studying the California driver's handbook and will be taking the written test in two weeks. I hope you are adjusting well and enjoying your husband 😍

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

We are doing great and hubby is adjusting very well. He is studying the California driver's handbook and will be taking the written test in two weeks. I hope you are adjusting well and enjoying your husband 😍

men that dmv book ain't a child play u haf to learn in and out of it to pass the knowledge test so u can get instruction permit just to learn before u can get yor DL have been taking practical test online to keep me prep up there is a site on the CA DMV where u can take the practical knwldge test 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

Wish you the best in getting a job but you can try any job first just get any job and grab some experience 

I have experience ;) just looking after a job that matches my husband’s schedule if not won’t take it 

@Sugarlegetiti my husband’s teaching me how to drive but with the news that we won’t be in the states for that long I might as well just worry and get a job and make some money and obtain a drivers license in Asia where we will be stationed. I can’t study and work 😛 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
7 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

I have experience ;) just looking after a job that matches my husband’s schedule if not won’t take it 

@Sugarlegetiti my husband’s teaching me how to drive but with the news that we won’t be in the states for that long I might as well just worry and get a job and make some money and obtain a drivers license in Asia where we will be stationed. I can’t study and work 😛 

wow!!!!!!!

Timeline
47 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

I will advice you to still allow hubby to teach you how to drive and when you get to Asia you already knows how to drive all you will need is the country's driving rules and regulations. My husband already knows how to drive all he us doing is learning California's driving rules and regulations. You can multitask 😜

Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

men that dmv book ain't a child play u haf to learn in and out of it to pass the knowledge test so u can get instruction permit just to learn before u can get yor DL have been taking practical test online to keep me prep up there is a site on the CA DMV where u can take the practical knwldge test 

Say that again, I remember 20years ago when I had to studied it for my leaners permit and I hated it. I took the test three times before  I passed it.  Now I am a pro on the California streets and freeways lol

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Say that again, I remember 20years ago when I had to studied it for my leaners permit and I hated it. I took the test three times before  I passed it.  Now I am a pro on the California streets and freeways lol

Hahaha i can't wait for the test to come and get over with it,i'm already tired reading the book over and over 

Timeline

@Abies @Drake Bash any updates if you guys have gotten your SSN just checked my mailbox now mails from SSN its so annoying...my job is pending already because of no ssn to do a background check 😢

Timeline
4 hours ago, Abies said:

How many day did it take when you paid for ur GC mine is 25days from the day of payment and still counting 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.