saladboye

F2A to IR-1 Upgrade Timeline Thread

593 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MK. said:

Finally approved 
Pd -feb 15 2018
F2A to CRI upgraded - April 17th 2019
Case approved- sep 19th 2019

Congrats! Did you see your online status or got letter in Mail?

I just randomly got a letter in the mail today. No emails and online status is unchanged.. So weird. 

I called NVC today as well. they say, they havn't got my case yet. since I told them its approved today. But should I be concern?

On 9/9/2019 at 3:16 PM, apa14 said:

Hi all - Just in case in helps....here are my details. 

I applied for my spouse in Feb 2019. Here are the details 

Priority Date for F2A: Feb 4, 2019

US Citizen: Apr 18, 2019

Upgrade Request: Apr 18, 2019

Upgrade Approval: Apr 25, 2019

I-130 Approval: Sep 4, 2019

Thanks and Best! 

@apa14 what was your service center?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/20/2019 at 8:51 AM, MK. said:

Finally approved 
Pd -feb 15 2018
F2A to CRI upgraded - April 17th 2019
Case approved- sep 19th 2019

Did you send any RFE?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, MK. said:

Nop direct approval  but had to wait sharp 5months.

I got RFE but hopefully our approval is quick. 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, Skyjues said:

Guys i need your opinion whether i should submit an inquiry for case outside processing time since its stated i130 currently processing feb 2018 applications or just wait until i reach my 5 months mark on early oct? 

Damn tired of waiting since 2017. 😓

when did you become US citizen and when was your case upgraded to IR?

my brother applied I-130 in 2017 and became US citizen in Feb 2019. he is close to getting visa letter

On 9/22/2019 at 10:16 PM, stech786 said:

when did you become US citizen and when was your case upgraded to IR?

my brother applied I-130 in 2017 and became US citizen in Feb 2019. he is close to getting visa letter

Noa1 : 2 Nov 2017

Upgraded f2a to ir1 : 2 may 2019

Update guys!! I sent expedite letter on my petition in NVC on September 19. On September  20 they email me and said that they will review it . Today i got an email again from NVC and said they are willing to expedite my petition. I got my case number and invoice number. 🙏😇

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.