Elbahti

Reciving the visa after the interview

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Does anyone know how long does it take to get your passport with the visa after it's been approved in Casablanca Morocco?? 

Thank you 

Edited by Elbahti

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Assuming they kept your passport and told you that you were approved with no need for additional documents, it takes about 1 week on average, but could take up to 2-3 weeks if they are busy.

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Assuming they kept your passport and told you that you were approved with no need for additional documents, it takes about 1 week on average, but could take up to 2-3 weeks if they are busy.

Thank you so much I'm just trying to figure out the duration after the interview if they approved it ( which I don't see why they wouldn't). Cuz I want my wife to be here as soon as possible, I'm tired of living away from her 😁😁😁

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Elbahti said:

Thank you so much I'm just trying to figure out the duration after the interview if they approved it ( which I don't see why they wouldn't). Cuz I want my wife to be here as soon as possible, I'm tired of living away from her 😁😁😁

Do you know what flight route she is going to take? I know for some countries you need a transit visa and others you don’t. I was thinking of having my husband fly through Germany because you don’t need a transit visa but I always thought flying through Montreal was easier but a transit visa is required /: 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Uoas said:

Do you know what flight route she is going to take? I know for some countries you need a transit visa and others you don’t. I was thinking of having my husband fly through Germany because you don’t need a transit visa but I always thought flying through Montreal was easier but a transit visa is required /: 

A transit visa is required if the person wants to go outside the airport but generally they don't need it. My wife is going to have a straight flight to New York from Casablanca inshallah

Timeline
2 minutes ago, sanaa10 said:

Elbahti wach 3etawk la date interview  ?

Beghite Ne3erf wach sifitI lihom email bach tehadade la date Interview jawbni, 3afak

Screenshot_2018-09-13-14-00-12-1.png

La masayfetch lihom hta email NVC homa li daro liya rendezvous o 3tawni la date hit hadi CR1 homa li kaydiro lik la date dyal interview 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Uoas said:

canadian transit visa is easy

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/transit/apply.html

$7 to apply online and it is good for 5 years

for Paris if a person has a US visa does transit visa unless changing airports or a cheap travel site buys your tickelts separately like 1 to Paris and 1 from Paris to USA , then a transit visa is needed  (seems some buy this way and the airline  has to assume u will stay in France and not pick up the other ticket)

Timeline
17 minutes ago, sanaa10 said:

Ana 3andi k1 sifat lihom email o baki majawbonich 

O b9ay tsayfti lihom 3al a9al 2 emails fi simana hta yjawbouk

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you should always write on here in English as your comments may be useful to others 

when u go for the interview dress with respect to the embassy

be confident

do the interview in English

be prepared to answer the question about what are your plans in the USA (like work or study)

know every thing about spouse and family ,   where spouse lives,  normal weather paterns,  spouse's education and career

good luck

incha allah u will succeed

Edited by adil-rafa

Bonjour adil-Rafa j'ai besoin vous aider j'ai visa k1,la NVC m'informent que l'envoi de mon dossier au consulat usa au maroc c'etait le 4 avril .

Jusq'a maintenant j'ai rien recu 

La semaine derniere j'ai envoye un email ils m'ont repondu automatique que je dois pas envoyer un autre email jusqu'a quand je recois une reponse. Je suis deprime 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

@sanaa10 please speak English in all forums that are not region specific.

Have you emailed IVCasablanca@state.gov requesting an interview date? Sometimes you do need to email them several times before the respond. Keep emailing and waiting. Be sure to include your names, birth dates and case number in the email. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.