dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Yumnaah said:

So I called NVC and told them about how I received an email stating that all of our docs were accepted... But the lady said that we have to delete and upload the 2 docs again...BUT there's no way of deleting them on the page. So I asked what I should do about that and she said to send a public inquiry form about it and that she doesn't know how long it'll take for them to review it and delete them... :cry:

I am so confused bc EVERYTHING says accepted with green checks next to it and they also sent a documentarily qualified email...

Should I just upload the docs they're asking for in the additional documents section? Because I've read that they don't respond to the inquiry msgs for like 2 months... :help:

when I got cc, I also got 3 messages on ceac. One of them said to sumbit my husbands police certificate which I had already done. And the other message said to resumbit something. And the last one said documentarily qualified and everything had checks on it too! When I called the man was very helpful and polite and he told me it was just an error in the system. That everything was okay. That if I already got the documentarily qualified than I shouldn’t worry and he told me that everything was perfect. I think you should call again and get a second opinion. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Yeah thanks she welcomed me at the airport with the dmv booklet and rules and regulations of Washington State.......

Ok that’s good 👍🏾

Timeline
Just now, Don Godwin said:

so how is your interview date coming up

I am tired of waiting, hopefully my husband gets a date soon. I have call the lagos embassy, sent emails, but not helpfull.  I need my hubby here by thanksgiving 😥

Timeline
5 hours ago, Possible18 said:

@Abies Hope you are enjoying yourself 😀.  I love CA the weather is beautiful.  

Yes sis.. the weather is more like the Nigeria Hamattan lol.

I will be calling you soon dear,still trying to put in so many things before hubs resumes by Monday because he's been home with me since I landed.

How's everything with you?I mean coping with the serious delay with the Visa processing?I know it's really been tough but don't worry,God gat your back.

I can't wait to celebrate with you though😍

Prayers going up for you and your husband.

Edited by Abies

Timeline

I am tired of waiting, hopefully my husband gets a date soon. I have call the lagos embassy, sent emails, but not helpfull.  I need my hubby here by thanksgiving 😥

I'm also hoping and praying we can be there for thanksgiving. Hopefully we receive d dates next week.

Timeline

Yes sis, I'm endorsing it "I need my hubby here by Thanksgiving"..I called almost every day..the same "bull " we waiting for Lagos to send available dates, we are scheduling now, keep eyes on email, any minute..I am tired.. however I'm praying we all hear good news next week..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, O&O said:

Yes sis, I'm endorsing it "I need my hubby here by Thanksgiving"..I called almost every day..the same "bull " we waiting for Lagos to send available dates, we are scheduling now, keep eyes on email, any minute..I am tired.. however I'm praying we all hear good news next week..

Amen, I did not expect to wait this long after CC.

49 minutes ago, Oritneye said:

I'm also hoping and praying we can be there for thanksgiving. Hopefully we receive d dates next week.

We hope so 🤞🏾 Fingers crossed.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Amen, I did not expect to wait this long after CC.

Just don't know what's the hold up for Lagos my dear..

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Yes sis.. the weather is more like the Nigeria Hamattan lol.

I will be calling you soon dear,still trying to put in so many things before hubs resumes by Monday because he's been home with me since I landed.

How's everything with you?I mean coping with the serious delay with the Visa processing?I know it's really been tough but don't worry,God gat your back.

I can't wait to celebrate with you though😍

Prayers going up for you and your husband.

Sure take advantage of your hubby being off now, so dont worry to call me yet until one you’ve settled.  

This delay is seriously givng me anxiety😒 check my email every minute on the hour.  I’m just trying to occupy myself with work to take my mind off.  But I won’t lie I’m stressed out with NVC and the embassy.  

Thanks for all your prayers dear.  Call or text me with any questions ok, don’t be a stranger. 😊

Timeline
2 minutes ago, O&O said:

Just don't know what's the hold up for Lagos my dear..

I don’t know either, but whatever it is they need to release the interview dates for us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 hours ago, Abies said:

Sis I thought you said you have submitted it to aramex?

Yes sis we did so this morning. Question is how long will it take them to respond? How long will this hell continue? The fact that they kept his passport is a good thing for sure, but with that in mind how long can we expect to wait? We feel like we have been fighting this for over 3 years now and are ready for it to be done 😢

Timeline
42 minutes ago, judy karim said:

Yes sis we did so this morning. Question is how long will it take them to respond? How long will this hell continue? The fact that they kept his passport is a good thing for sure, but with that in mind how long can we expect to wait? We feel like we have been fighting this for over 3 years now and are ready for it to be done 😢

It will surely end in praise. Delay is not denial.

Prayers going up for you and your husband sis.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
12 hours ago, Abies said:

Already doing that sis but its still not as easy as you think though.🤣

@LadyTT357 how is it going with you guys over there?

Wow, I never thought what you going through is easy. I am surprised by your reply.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Sure he's going to be there soon with you,i wish him a successful approval 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.