dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, judy karim said:

Please if there is anyone out here who has had experience with the Casablanca embassy I need help!!

My husband had his interview today and he said it went very well, however the CO placed him in administrative processing due to a request for conversation from the beginning of our relationship in 2015 to be returned to aramex as soon as possible. They kept his passport also.. what does this mean?! He told the CO I was waiting what he should tell me and he said “oh just tell her to submit this conversation and everything will be fine” How long should I expect this hell to continue!?  This is such a ridiculous thing to hold a case up for. It doesn’t matter what is said in  2015, the fact is we are married and we meet all the requirements and are qualified to receive the visa  why are we being scrutinized like that ? Please someone help!!!!!!

Sis I thought you said you have submitted it to aramex?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Eye said:

You're here? Welcome :dance:

Thanks alot sis. I'm here now and hopefully I get to adapt easily to my new environment.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

Everything is ridiculously expensive here but I can see why, it’s a nice city after all :) will enjoy it indeed since I’m only here for a year! 

Yea.. you are so right on this. California is way too expensive but hey girls,the weather is very friendly 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yea.. you are so right on this. California is way too expensive but hey girls,the weather is very friendly 

Pays better be high too then 😛 :D 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Wow. Congratulations sis. I'm enjoying the weather with my husband too but I'm kind of home sick. Hopefully I get mine in the mail real soon. 

@valentinasc told me they started working on hers too.

Finger crossed.

Being home sick is normal, try to call home often. My hubby talks to someone from home everyday through WhatsApp.

Timeline

Without SSN you are an unknown alien you can't do anything here without ssn i just found myself using a scooter to go out of the house no driving of the car till i get my driving permit first,which i find boring wearing helmet like a kiddo 😕 I just pray my ssn comes faster am home sick AF wifey is at work 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Being home sick is normal, try to call home often. My hubby talks to someone from home everyday through WhatsApp.

Already doing that sis but its still not as easy as you think though.🤣

@LadyTT357 how is it going with you guys over there?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Thank you ☺️ Unfortunately it sounds like you’re a pivot case and I have no idea on how to upload/submit documents! I’m sorry I’m not much of help but you’re getting close to the end :) 

Aww yeah hopefully it'll be over soon... Omg this whole process is a headache! :hehe: 

Timeline
10 hours ago, ElGuapoPK said:

Question regarding Visa receive time after interview. I know the official version of time to receive Visa from interview is 2 weeks but according to my average of all applicants from Pakistan Islamabad Embassy in Visa Journey, it takes 2-4 days, does this seem somewhat accurate?

Yes from what I've read it takes 2-4 days. Have you already had your interview?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Without SSN you are an unknown alien you can't do anything here without ssn i just found myself using a scooter to go out of the house no driving of the car till i get my driving permit first,which i find boring wearing helmet like a kiddo 😕 I just pray my ssn comes faster am home sick AF wifey is at work 

😁 That’s how it is here oh.  Your SSN will come in a week and your Permanent resident card in a month.  Once you get both then you can take the driving permit exam.  

In the main time you can be reading for the Drivers permit exam, so you can get familiar with the road signs and our driving laws.  Ask you wife to get the permit book from the DMV office.  At least that will keep you busy.  

Also you can be able to work once you receive your SS card.  When you apply for a job, just take your passport and the ss card.

Timeline

So I called NVC and told them about how I received an email stating that all of our docs were accepted... But the lady said that we have to delete and upload the 2 docs again...BUT there's no way of deleting them on the page. So I asked what I should do about that and she said to send a public inquiry form about it and that she doesn't know how long it'll take for them to review it and delete them... :cry:

I am so confused bc EVERYTHING says accepted with green checks next to it and they also sent a documentarily qualified email...

Should I just upload the docs they're asking for in the additional documents section? Because I've read that they don't respond to the inquiry msgs for like 2 months... :help:

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Yumnaah said:

So I called NVC and told them about how I received an email stating that all of our docs were accepted... But the lady said that we have to delete and upload the 2 docs again...BUT there's no way of deleting them on the page. So I asked what I should do about that and she said to send a public inquiry form about it and that she doesn't know how long it'll take for them to review it and delete them... :cry:

I am so confused bc EVERYTHING says accepted with green checks next to it and they also sent a documentarily qualified email...

Should I just upload the docs they're asking for in the additional documents section? Because I've read that they don't respond to the inquiry msgs for like 2 months... :help:

Yea thats kinda confusing.  I think you should call and try to speak to another rep.  Ask them if they need you to submit anything else, if the answer is no then dont worry yourself.  If they say yes, then upload the docs again under other docs.  

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

😁 That’s how it is here oh.  Your SSN will come in a week and your Permanent resident card in a month.  Once you get both then you can take the driving permit exam.  

In the main time you can be reading for the Drivers permit exam, so you can get familiar with the road signs and our driving laws.  Ask you wife to get the permit book from the DMV office.  At least that will keep you busy.  

Also you can be able to work once you receive your SS card.  When you apply for a job, just take your passport and the ss card.

Yeah thanks she welcomed me at the airport with the dmv booklet and rules and regulations of Washington State.......

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Yea thats kinda confusing.  I think you should call and try to speak to another rep.  Ask them if they need you to submit anything else, if the answer is no then dont worry yourself.  If they say yes, then upload the docs again under other docs.  

Thank you for the help! Appreciate it (L) I guess I'll just have to wait  until Monday...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.