dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, SMOM said:

Congrats!! So exciting, hope I will be joining you in the excitement after my interview tomorrow.

For sure congratulations ahead

Timeline
7 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉💃💃💃🍾🍾🍾🍾. I would have like to be a fly on the wall to see this eye contact. Emirates first class here The Don cone

Thank you my leader @Sugarlegetiti i wouldn't have made it if you people didn't put me in the positive mood 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

How long would my status change from Admin processing to "ISSUED"

By tomorrow it will change from AP to issued. 

Timeline

9 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

By tomorrow it will change from AP to issued. 

Thank you my leader @Sugarlegetiti@Abies have you packed up when are you leaving eh cos i want to fly same time with u ooh so i can meet you because nah u be ancestors all thanks to your words of wisdom

Edited by Don Godwin

Timeline

The co didn't write out my A-number and My Doc case ID on the usics immigrant fee slip for green card payment 

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

The co didn't write out my A-number and My Doc case ID on the usics immigrant fee slip for green card payment 

The A number and DOS case ID number will be on your visa, check the picture below. My husband got it with his package 

IMG-20180904-WA0010.jpg

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

The A number and DOS case ID number will be on your visa, check the picture below. My husband got it with his package 

IMG-20180904-WA0010.jpg

Alright when i pick up my passport i will pay for my green card then......

Timeline
2 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

*HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR WIFE?
Answer: we were introduced by a mutual friend,who is now in canada,i was asked the friend name? i answer

*HOW OLD IS YOUR WIFE
Answered::

*HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED?
ANSWERED WITH THE YEARS AND MONTHS

*THEN SHE WAS LIKE YOUR WIFE WAS DIVORCED BEFORE CAN I HAVE HER DIVORCED DECREE
ANSWERED HER THAT MY WIFE WAS NEVER DIVORCED IN HER PREVIOUS MARRIAGE

*HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN MARRIED BEFORE?
ANSWERED

DO YOU BOTH HAVE ANY CHILDREN YET?
ANSWERED HER 

****Then she pronounce the magic words your visa have been approved here is a sheet to pick up your passport from VI and here is the reciept to pay for your green card before you go to the united states,and she gave me my rights as a spouse in the united states and i gave her a great beautiful smiles with A LOUD THANK YOU 😘😘😘😘

Great

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

As we are preparing for the interview, i see the question almost always asked if any problems with the police? We need advice on how to answer this question. My husband was arrested once but was never charged, never had to go to court Pat a fee or anything. What advice do you guys give on how he should answer that question? Thanks! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@WSI @Zelixx @ABK Hello,  I have heared about Green Card Fee after getting approved. Any of you paid it?  How much it was?  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.