Sal11

Minor mistake in address

15 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey, I’m beneficiary. My husband applied for me under f2a. There’s a very little mistake we made or idk if we did. We live in appartments! My building block says C-* and my flat no is 556, we live on rent. In agreement I saw additional thing says A1. So I wrote in application flat no A1 556, block C-* (same as agreement) I just followed what our agreement said. Idk but I never heard about A1 from the residents who live here! We hung up the address and name plate on our door too. It also says A1. I’m so worried if my docs or any important papers will arrive here or not! Please help me I’ll really appreciate it. I’m feeling sick 🤢 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

You won’t be getting anything at this stage. For your interview, you will be asked to enter a mailing address where your passport and documents should be sent to. That’s the address you can’t make a mistake on. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

You won’t be getting anything at this stage. For your interview, you will be asked to enter a mailing address where your passport and documents should be sent to. That’s the address you can’t make a mistake on. 

I won’t get anything before an interview?? and if I would write flat no 556 without A1 wouldn’t they ask me? Cuz I have A1 everywhere!!! On my agreement, they printed the same address on my national ID card. Won’t I get anything before interview? And I just checked my bills this f*ckin A1 isn’t on bills too 🤢 I’m getting a panic attack.

Edited by Sal11

Timeline
34 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

I’m trapped and I’m crying. It was an honest mistake. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Sal11 said:

I won’t get anything before an interview?? and if I would write flat no 556 without A1 wouldn’t they ask me? Cuz I have A1 everywhere!!! On my agreement, they printed the same address on my national ID card. Won’t I get anything before interview? And I just checked my bills this f*ckin A1 isn’t on bills too 🤢 I’m getting a panic attack.

Not the beneficiary. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

Why? There’s nothing to worry about. Read what I wrote again. 

Yes I did but what about the whole scenario I wrote above lol 🤭 won’t they ask me? That why I’m not writing the same address as I did before. And this A1 is on my ID too. Sorry for bothering you and thanks for helping me out❤️

Only the post office can give you the official address they deliver mail to. That is what should be on your paperwork. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

Only the post office can give you the official address they deliver mail to. That is what should be on your paperwork. 

What can I do now🙁 I’m so depressed! Should i contact the post office to confirm??

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

I wrote exactly what is written on our agreement I didn’t know that this could happen. Do they send anything to you before an interview?

6 hours ago, Sal11 said:

I wrote exactly what is written on our agreement I didn’t know that this could happen. Do they send anything to you before an interview?

Yes, you were get an appointment letter in the US mail. 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

Yes, you were get an appointment letter in the US mail. 

I will get my appointment letter to my US address?? I’m the beneficiary 😫 I don’t live in US atm

Timeline
On 9/9/2018 at 4:34 AM, Diane and Chris said:

Didn’t realize this. I thought you were in the US. Never mind.....:lol:

What should I do lol? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so scared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.