ramu2012

N-400 September 2018 Filers

510 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2018 at 11:40 AM, sandra68 said:

I had my interview yesterday, got approved, Louisville, KY. 

Waiting for the date of the oath ceremony. 

Very quick process for Kentucky, filed 11 sept, interview 2 nov. 

Will let you know when the ceremony is.

Sandra

How was the interview? Can you share your interview experience? Did your spouse interview with you?

==================================
USCIS Online Filing
==================================
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
||09/04|09/05|--/--|09/25/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Philadelphia, PA|IOE

Filed: Timeline

The interview was relaxed, my husband was in the waiting area. I was called, sworn in, and then I sat down. 10 covic questions, I had to answer one question in writing. We went through the application, again the questions that ask obout your past( jail, court, military service etc) . I have requested a name change so I had to sign those papers and that was it. In and out in about 15 minutes. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, sandra68 said:

Check the time line on this forum for your field office, it may give you some idea.

It shows 3-4 mos wait but Im noy seeing any interview date yet. How long did you wait from when you received a notice letter to the interview date? 

On 10/25/2018 at 12:22 AM, TomEn said:

@Amelie123 no porb. It is worth the wait, since you can use the transcripts that you receive by mail during your interview as well. Scan 'em and keep 'em on your comp so it would be easy to upload and use later.

Thank you!

On 11/20/2018 at 2:56 PM, TomEn said:

USCIS has become so lazy that they even stopped sending me those weekly emails to say that nothing has happened to my case yet!

hahahaha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I'm living in Utah, my estimated time is 12 months, do you guys think I could get my interview schedule before March? I need to travel for a couple of months and it's urgent but I'm thinking of waiting til March. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Shiamb said:

I'm living in Utah, my estimated time is 12 months, do you guys think I could get my interview schedule before March? I need to travel for a couple of months and it's urgent but I'm thinking of waiting til March. 

You need to wait until biometrics is done at least although staying in US from start to finish is advisable. How many month you will be away? It should be not more than 6 months. Its still the same rule as LPR but make sure you divulge it during your naturalization interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.