dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! God has given us Victory! My husband VISA IS APPROVED! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃. He was asked seven questions. The CO was very nice and polite 

1.Have you been here before 

2. Who petition for you

3. What does I do

4. What does he do

5. Who is living with me

6. Where is my father

7. What job he will be doing in the US

I am beyond excited and happy . Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes. I am very emotional right now, tears of joy. God bless you all 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

congratulations

Timeline
5 hours ago, wendykay said:

gdmorning sis did you receive an email to state a case complete and the next line of action from nvc

Good morning sis

Yes I did receive an email stating, immigrant Visa case become documentarily qualified they are working with Lagos Embassy to schedule an appointment.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! God has given us Victory! My husband VISA IS APPROVED! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃. He was asked seven questions. The CO was very nice and polite 

2. Who petition for you

3. What does I do

4. What does he do

5. Who is living with me

6. Where is my father

I am beyond excited and happy . Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes. I am very emotional right now, tears of joy. God bless you all 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Congratulations dearie. It finally ended in praise. Safe travels to your husband.

Timeline
4 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Tomorrow will be 12 calendar days since I have submitted my documents on ceac so yours was included weekends?

Yes I included weekends..so without weekends it's 16 days to cc

Timeline
20 minutes ago, O&O said:

Good morning sis

Yes I did receive an email stating, immigrant Visa case become documentarily qualified they are working with Lagos Embassy to schedule an appointment.

ok sis how many days did it take them to send the email after you saw at NVC on their site .thanks dear

Timeline
1 minute ago, wendykay said:

ok sis how many days did it take them to send the email after you saw at NVC on their site .thanks dear

The same day .. Aug 24

Timeline
22 minutes ago, wendykay said:

ok dear, I hope I get mine soon 😃 and we get an interview soonest by Gods grace

You will get it soon..

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

2. Who petition for you

3. What does I do

4. What does he do

5. Who is living with me

6. Where is my father

Congrats... happy ending... glory be to God.. welcome to USA brother

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

2. Who petition for you

3. What does I do

4. What does he do

5. Who is living with me

6. Where is my father

Amen!!!! Congratulations and God bless you!!!

4 hours ago, Tristan1978 said:

An ESTA is not a visa buddy... ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. It is an automated system that determines whether a citizen from a Visa Waiver Country is allowed to travel to the United States and apply for admission to enter. ESTA is only related to traveling, it is not a visa requirement

@Tristan1978 Ok Thank you so much!

Does anyone know if the London Embassy is pivot?

4 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

OMG! This months is almost over!

I am so happy for those with visa in hands!! I know very soon this process will be over for many in here.

Very true. We are going to be with our loved ones in God's perfect timing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Silver12 said:

@Tristan1978 Ok Thank you so much!

Does anyone know if the London Embassy is pivot?

Yes London is pivot 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.