dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

From what I have seen it's normally quite quick after re-submission... why did they ask you to re-submit your marriage & BC? 

Thanks for the info! A few days is my guess? Yeah even the NVC help line said it would be quick. The marriage certificate was scanned upside down ( and I guess they can't flip it over) and the birth certificate was a poor quality scan. Today we are resubmitting all of the documents so I am hoping by the end of the week. Our embassy is a low volume embassy , So I am pretty sure after CC we will hopefully get an interview date. 

7 hours ago, Mrs. A said:

CC: August 1

Pivot

August 7, Got an email from NVC that my interview was cancelled. Called them and also got the same advised from Tier 2.

This whole waiting thing is really frustrating. :( 

Yes. We also got an email August 7. I know! Its really frustrating 😕 i just dont get how they assign interviews now. Its taking forever :(

2 hours ago, beachboy95 said:

Hey, We submitted the week of the 6th. Yesterday we were notified yesterday we needed to resubmit her birth certificate and that the marriage certificate was uploaded improperly. We fixed marriage certificate yesterday and are uploading the birth certificate today. I believe it took a little less than two weeks  from original submission to get adjudicated. I am hoping it only takes a few days to review the corrections we made. 

Ooh cool but plz give me number of days I'm over thinking about this annoying process I submitted on the 17th when do you think I will get cc?

28 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Ooh cool but plz give me number of days I'm over thinking about this annoying process I submitted on the 17th when do you think I will get cc?

I think it took like 12? almost two weeks. Could be less or more depending on what kind of case you have but when I spoke to NVC last they said that everything is moving pretty fast! Don't worry you will hear from them soon.

8 minutes ago, beachboy95 said:

I think it took like 12? almost two weeks. Could be less or more depending on what kind of case you have but when I spoke to NVC last they said that everything is moving pretty fast! Don't worry you will hear from them soon.

thnks you give me gd hope now how do you know once they review the case dear?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tristan1978 said:

From what I have seen it's normally quite quick after re-submission... why did they ask you to re-submit your marriage & BC? 

Really..I resubmitted on Aug 13 still waiting..I submitted all AOS on Aug 3

Those were accepted.

Civil documents on Aug 4..all were accepted but one.. police report was scanned incorrectly email was sent out on Aug 13 to resubmit.i did it the same day..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Hello

Please help

I completed my agent form DS261 last week and also I paid Affidavift of support,. Today I got AOS status paid but I there is not fee to be paid for IV  applicate fee why? I am not able to complete form DS260 until I paid IV application fee but I can't hel me please

Thanks

Call NVC to send your the invoice for IV fee 

1 hour ago, happilyvisa said:

thnks you give me gd hope now how do you know once they review the case dear?

Glad I can help! Are you using CEAC processing , mail or email? If you are doing it online (CEAC)  than it shows when your status changes. Also, they will email you whenever you have a case status change. If all else fails just call the NVC themselves and they can tell you everything. They have a great customer service line: 603-334-0700. Press 1 for english and then select prompt 5. 

9 minutes ago, beachboy95 said:

Glad I can help! Are you using CEAC processing , mail or email? If you are doing it online (CEAC)  than it shows when your status changes. Also, they will email you whenever you have a case status change. If all else fails just call the NVC themselves and they can tell you everything. They have a great customer service line: 603-334-0700. Press 1 for english and then select prompt 5. 

I'm using ceac website I submitted everything on there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.