dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HiAll,

i havent been on for  a bit but @Meghan&Gene did you hear anything yet Re: your interview?

Also....

Anyone can tell me how i can track the status of green card delivery after entry is made? and how long did your social security take to arrive after entry (assuming you selected yes to have it automatically sent on DS 260)

38 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

I just met my husband in Montreal. Our interview is tomorrow morning. We are believing in Jesus Name that we are approved and everything goes as smoothly as possible. It has been such a long journey and I can’t believe we are finally here. God bless and stay hopeful through it all! 

Best of luck tomorrow! Let us know how it goes for you :)

Removing Conditions timeline:

• I-90 accidentally submitted - 2020-08-14
  • I-751 submitted & received - 2021-03-26
  • Biometrics applied to case - 2021-04-21
  • Ready to schedule interview - 2021-12-22
  • Interview scheduled - 2022-01-04
  • Interview - 2022-02-01 / Postponed
  • New 10 year card being sent out!!!!
    2022-02-03 / Case Approved 2022-02-04

How long does it take to schedule spouse visa interview us  Montreal embassy after your case qualified at nvc is any one knows thank you ?

Edited by Bezasimon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Congratulations in advance to you and @Sugarlegetiti

Thanks sis, @C.A.R. best wishes on your interview tomorrow. We both will be celebrating tomorrow in Jesus name Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, kingandqueen said:

HiAll,

i havent been on for  a bit but @Meghan&Gene did you hear anything yet Re: your interview?

Also....

Anyone can tell me how i can track the status of green card delivery after entry is made? and how long did your social security take to arrive after entry (assuming you selected yes to have it automatically sent on DS 260)

No nothing yet! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Thanks sis, @C.A.R. best wishes on your interview tomorrow. We both will be celebrating tomorrow in Jesus name Amen

Amen 

Timeline
9 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Thanks @Abies, this is what i was scared of :(... on 221g she denied but she kept passport and asked to send docs... 

it mean you are under admin processing if she kept your passport with her fear not as long as your marriage is not arranged  but is love base nothing can tear u both apart prayers goes out to you for a fast recovery over this 

my interview is loading 13 days to a successful interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, kingandqueen said:

aww man....keep your head up...soon you will be rejoicing!

Yes, soon! Just when? Haha 

Wednesday will be 5 weeks since case Complete 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

it mean you are under admin processing if she kept your passport with her fear not as long as your marriage is not arranged  but is love base nothing can tear u both apart prayers goes out to you for a fast recovery over this 

my interview is loading 13 days to a successful interview 

In Pakistan,only a few find their soulmate through love.

Customarily,their marriages are arranged by both families which is legal and very fine with the US immigration.

In Nigeria,a consular officer may deny an IV because the bride is older but in other countries it's normal.

In Nigeria,a consular officer may deny an IV because the marriage was arranged but in Pakistan,it's legal and of course its what the Consular Officer wants to hear/know.

In Nigeria,a consular officer may deny an IV because the age difference between the couple is over 30yrs but in the Philippines it's not a red flag. 

Different countries with their customs and traditions.

Always be well-informed before you pass judgement.

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.