Greenbaum

August 2018 NOA2 -----> NVC

2,040 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ann0409 said:

Has anyone ever got locked out of the page where you schedule the interview because “you have exceeded you limit of viewing this page” message? YES Does it really take 24 hours before you can go back to try and schedule the interview?? YES

:thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Hi my friends....

Question in regards to the medical in Santo Domingo...

I was reading online that you need to take:

1. interview appointment letter

2. passport

3. national ID card

4. a copy of your immunization records

Is this correct?

I also know that it needs to be paid in cash...

Thank you for verifying this information for me before we go....

xoxo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 9/22/2018 at 4:51 AM, K1VisaFiler said:

@AllanGavin Did you hear anything from USCIS or NVC? I just called NVC and they still haven't received my approved petition yet from USCIS. This just sucks!!

@Amnazaid and @Faycol did you guys hear anything back of your cases?

Why are they doing this to us Aug 22 approvals??!!!

No not yeet..!! :( 

this week is  expected..!! IA

8 hours ago, Clecuona said:

Hi my friends....

Question in regards to the medical in Santo Domingo...

Here is some information that I have. Maybe you could gleam for the answer you are after.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Dominican%20Republic&cty=Santo%20Domingo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17b9Xxvd_YAgCenc65GwkdDDO5-3NytY3/view?usp=sharing

After waiting for "something" finally on August 3, 2018 the Embassy at Santo Domingo notified us by email that we that we could start filing DS-160 and scheduling  VAC  and Consulate Appointments.  As stated before in these forums the Santo Doming Embassy does not mail packet #3.  However we expected some kind of notification by "snail" mail but got the email instead.  Still in doubt that the package was received electronically since NVC sent it on July 24 and the info was updated on July 25 with status Ready.  Now the CEAC shows that the case was updated on August 6.

Since both medical exam providers  Consultorios de Visa and Servicios Médicos Consulares list the appointment sheet (Hoja de Cita)   as a prerequisite you must schedule your appointments on the ustraveldocs.com/do website.  In order to do that you need the DS-160 confirmation number.  

As stated in these forums be very VERY careful on creating your ustraveldocs (aka https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome)  profile.  I won't spout the whole rant about the website.  Be mindful of two caveats: 1) Type the email exactly as it is.  One small typo will cause you not to receive anything since the profile will be created without the system validating the email first.  2)Never create more that one profile just to check out website user interaction.  I did both mistakes and had to call ustraveldocs and request that all 3 profiles (the first I created, the one with the typo in the email and the one with the correct email) be merged since I used the same beneficiary's data.  The system checks that and won't let you pay and schedule your appointments.  VAC appointment is on the last week of August and Embassy in mid-September.  After we are done I will be updating our timeline.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

17 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Here is some information that I have. Maybe you could gleam for the answer you are after.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Dominican%20Republic&cty=Santo%20Domingo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17b9Xxvd_YAgCenc65GwkdDDO5-3NytY3/view?usp=sharing

After waiting for "something" finally on August 3, 2018 the Embassy at Santo Domingo notified us by email that we that we could start filing DS-160 and scheduling  VAC  and Consulate Appointments.  As stated before in these forums the Santo Doming Embassy does not mail packet #3.  However we expected some kind of notification by "snail" mail but got the email instead.  Still in doubt that the package was received electronically since NVC sent it on July 24 and the info was updated on July 25 with status Ready.  Now the CEAC shows that the case was updated on August 6.

Since both medical exam providers  Consultorios de Visa and Servicios Médicos Consulares list the appointment sheet (Hoja de Cita)   as a prerequisite you must schedule your appointments on the ustraveldocs.com/do website.  In order to do that you need the DS-160 confirmation number.  

As stated in these forums be very VERY careful on creating your ustraveldocs (aka https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome)  profile.  I won't spout the whole rant about the website.  Be mindful of two caveats: 1) Type the email exactly as it is.  One small typo will cause you not to receive anything since the profile will be created without the system validating the email first.  2)Never create more that one profile just to check out website user interaction.  I did both mistakes and had to call ustraveldocs and request that all 3 profiles (the first I created, the one with the typo in the email and the one with the correct email) be merged since I used the same beneficiary's data.  The system checks that and won't let you pay and schedule your appointments.  VAC appointment is on the last week of August and Embassy in mid-September.  After we are done I will be updating our timeline.

Thank you for your help but that’s where it’s from. I’ll see if I dig in the forums. 

4 minutes ago, Clecuona said:

Thank you for your help but that’s where it’s from. I’ll see if I dig in the forums. 

If what you read comes the Embassy letter then that's what you go with. If not: Use the search engine here on VJ. Go up to the right hand side of this page and move down just a few lines and you will see a search box. Use "Santo Domingo Medical" as your search term and you will get many topics from other VJ members.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Just now, Greenbaum said:

If what you read comes the Embassy letter then that's what you go with. If not: Use the search engine here on VJ. Go up to the right hand side of this page and move down just a few lines and you will see a search box. Use "Santo Domingo Medical" as your search term and you will get many topics from other VJ members.

I will do that. No embassy letter yet. Sure it’ll come this week. Thank you for your help. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I am filling out the DS-160 right now and we know that my fiances father is still alive but they don't talk to eachother anymore so we don't have his address. Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I'm sure this question has been answered but I can't find where!

Got the notification from NVC that it was being sent to the embassy in Paris on Tuesday. The CEAC website still indicates "In Transit." In the meantime, what can my fiancé do to prepare? Can he fill out the DS-160? Can he schedule an appointment? I'm just trying to streamline this as much as possible but it's SO confusing.

Thank you!

And if anyone has information on the Embassy in Paris, would be très apprécié!

1 hour ago, Adam Zollinger said:

I am filling out the DS-160 right now and we know that my fiances father is still alive but they don't talk to eachother anymore so we don't have his address. Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

I'm the same situation. On my DS-160 I put my fathers name and DOB, that he is still in the UK, but I put unknown for his address.

K1 JOURNEY.
I-129F sent:
31st Jan 2018 | NOA1 Received: 13th Feb 2018 | NOA2 Received: 15th Aug 2018 | At NVC: 4th Sep 2018 | At Embassy: 21st Sep 2018 | Medical: 15th Oct 2018 | Interview: 30th Oct 2018 | K1 Issued: 2nd Nov 2018 | Flight to him<3: 4th Dec 2018 | Wedding<3: 21st Jan 2019

AOS JOURNEY.
AOS sent: 26th Feb 2019 | NOA1 Received: 28th Feb 2019 | Biometrics: 27th March 2019 | EAD/AP: 29th July 2019 | GC Interview: 16th Oct 2019 | GC Approved: 17th Oct 2019 GC Received: 23rd Oct 2019

1 hour ago, jtrh said:

I'm sure this question has been answered but I can't find where!

Got the notification from NVC that it was being sent to the embassy in Paris on Tuesday. The CEAC website still indicates "In Transit." In the meantime, what can my fiancé do to prepare? Can he fill out the DS-160? Can he schedule an appointment? I'm just trying to streamline this as much as possible but it's SO confusing.

Thank you!

And if anyone has information on the Embassy in Paris, would be très apprécié!

Yes, they can fill out the DS-160, and book their interview appointment if they wish, just make sure to leave some time. They can also do their medical.

K1 JOURNEY.
I-129F sent:
31st Jan 2018 | NOA1 Received: 13th Feb 2018 | NOA2 Received: 15th Aug 2018 | At NVC: 4th Sep 2018 | At Embassy: 21st Sep 2018 | Medical: 15th Oct 2018 | Interview: 30th Oct 2018 | K1 Issued: 2nd Nov 2018 | Flight to him<3: 4th Dec 2018 | Wedding<3: 21st Jan 2019

AOS JOURNEY.
AOS sent: 26th Feb 2019 | NOA1 Received: 28th Feb 2019 | Biometrics: 27th March 2019 | EAD/AP: 29th July 2019 | GC Interview: 16th Oct 2019 | GC Approved: 17th Oct 2019 GC Received: 23rd Oct 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
12 minutes ago, chlosicles said:

I'm the same situation. On my DS-160 I put my fathers name and DOB, that he is still in the UK, but I put unknown for his address.

okay awesome, thank you so much! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Is there any chance of having our packet sent to the embassy from the nvc before oct 1-2 as predicted? I’m going crazy not being able to know how bad the wait is at the embassy in Brussels to make an appointment and no one knows because no one seems to be applying from Belgium and we can’t see anything until they receive the case. 

5 hours ago, ShanGaut said:

Is there any chance of having our packet sent to the embassy from the nvc before oct 1-2 as predicted? I’m going crazy not being able to know how bad the wait is at the embassy in Brussels to make an appointment and no one knows because no one seems to be applying from Belgium and we can’t see anything until they receive the case. 

There are two ways that cases are sent from NVC to the Embassy of your country. One is by courier which in most cases is DHL. The second mode is electronically and not all Embassy are on this system nor has anyone been able to confirm which Embassies are designated electronically capable. The answer to your question is NO there is no way that you can move the process faster. It would take you longer to attempt that process then it would be to actually receive your case in your country. Sorry, more of this :clock:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.