2,949 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Tiffy88 said:

we mailed your new card for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number..

I got my prima Facie approval twice i also recently renewed my work permit.. i have not received a interview notice for my green card. I am not sure what they sending me 

@Tiffy88 Congrats!!!!!! From what I have been reading here, I think that means that your VAWA has been approved and your EAD card C31 under VAWA was mailed to you. GC interviews are taking a while I think, but I pray that you get your interview and GC much sooner by God's grace. You're almost there 🙂

10 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

@Tiffy88 Congrats!!!!!! From what I have been reading here, I think that means that your VAWA has been approved and your EAD card C31 under VAWA was mailed to you. GC interviews are taking a while I think, but I pray that you get your interview and GC much sooner by God's grace. You're almost there 🙂

@Gogetter18 i already received my work permit.. i just renewed it and recently received it a few mths ago. Im confuse

13 minutes ago, Tiffy88 said:

@Gogetter18 i already received my work permit.. i just renewed it and recently received it a few mths ago. Im confuse

USCIS had been sending work permits category C31 with VAWA approval. 

Congratulations! The wait is over! You will receive your approval notice in the mail shortly

11 hours ago, Tiffy88 said:

@Gogetter18 i still dont understand..what approval should i expect? And what's a c31

Hi Tiffy88

C31 is also a work permit EAD, it is issued with your VAWA approval just like C9 is a work permit issued under a pending I-485 adjustment of status (AOS), they always issue another work permit with your VAWA approval. Your I-360 VAWA has been approved! Congratulations!!!! 🙂

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

hi sandraj i have physiologist evaluation for abuse and 2 affiavites ,also seeing counselor currently/ also for  good faith marriage  and residence proof bank statement/ copy of both credit cards/renters insurance/ life insurance policy / phone bills/honey moon travel documents pictures is this enough. please help my marriage was short iam seprate now but not divorce 

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Can anyone tell after filing MTR of I360 and I 485 ...after 4 months i got email ...Card has been mailed on my I 360 and my I 485 is reopened has reached my local office...

thx

11 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

Hi Tiffy88

C31 is also a work permit EAD, it is issued with your VAWA approval just like C9 is a work permit issued under a pending I-485 adjustment of status (AOS), they always issue another work permit with your VAWA approval. Your I-360 VAWA has been approved! Congratulations!!!! 🙂

@Gogetter18. Thanks for all your information.. but i renewed my VAWA twice so i thought it was already approved??  

What's next should i be looking forward to..

2 minutes ago, Tiffy88 said:

@Gogetter18. Thanks for all your information.. but i renewed my VAWA twice so i thought it was already approved??  

Hi Tiffy88,

From reading your original post, I think you renewed your EAD (work permit) twice not the VAWA. Once VAWA is approved, you don't need to renew it, only just wait for your green card interview 🙂

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tiffy88 said:

What do you mean you renewed your VAWA twice????

20 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

Yes USCIS has approved your VAWA. Congratulations!!! You should be getting your approval letter soon. Go out and celebrate 🙂 next step is your GC interview.

25 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

Yes USCIS has approved your VAWA. Congratulations!!! You should be getting your approval letter soon. Go out and celebrate 🙂 next step is your GC interview.

😀😀😀 u receive a notice from them before saying it was valid for 180  days. And i had to renew it twice. So i thought it was already approved... God is good. I give him all the praise 

20181027_225430.jpg

36 minutes ago, Tiffy88 said:

😀😀😀 u receive a notice from them before saying it was valid for 180  days. And i had to renew it twice. So i thought it was already approved... God is good. I give him all the praise 

20181027_225430.jpg

Oh now I get it!! @Tiffy88, what you renewed twice was your prima facie which you can use to get certain public benefits like food stamps, medicaid and so on while your VAWA application is still pending, a prima facie is not your VAWA approval. But what you posted in your original post IS your VAWA approval now, so just relax and wait for your GC interview 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.