yasbarh

My administrative processing can't be complete?

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

my name is yassine barhdadi from morocco and im a dv winner i spend my interview on 19 mars last update wase 11 april changed from administrative processing to ready the CO told me im approved and he keep my passport . it's sur my administrative processing will ben end befor septembre 30 th ? 

Possibly. It's a good sign that they took your passport. That said, there is no hard timeline for AP. Usually it takes days or weeks. Sometimes it takes months. Very rarely it takes years. It sounds like you're in the months category. Assuming they don't need something from you (did you contact the embassy?), then it's likely pending background checks.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline
3 minutes ago, geowrian said:

Possibly. It's a good sign that they took your passport. That said, there is no hard timeline for AP. Usually it takes days or weeks. Sometimes it takes months. Very rarely it takes years. It sounds like you're in the months category. Assuming they don't need something from you (did you contact the embassy?), then it's likely pending background checks.

no they don't contact me , i don't know how much it's take but all what i know i loose my eligibilty to get a visa onseptembre 30 th 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did you register with Aramex? They should update you once your visa and passport are ready to be picked up. You might want to contact the consulate as well to see how things are going with the case. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Did you register with Aramex? They should update you once your visa and passport are ready to be picked up. You might want to contact the consulate as well to see how things are going with the case. 

the consulat say your case are approved pending administrative processing yes i have bben registred with aramex

It’s not certain but they do try get things wrapped up before Sept. 30 for DV cases, and as above the fact that they kept your passport is a good sign. Good luck! In your situation I would actually contact the embassy for an update on the case as it has been a while.

Please update the thread when you get further notification?

Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

then congratulaions

meantime use this time to improve your written English

if u have money enough, take driving lessons and learn to handle a car / most of us here need to drive as we do not have a good passenger train, bus and taxi system outside the bigger cities

gather your important paper and have them translated into English like a birth certificate, school records and shot records and bring them

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline
9 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

It’s not certain but they do try get things wrapped up before Sept. 30 for DV cases, and as above the fact that they kept your passport is a good sign. Good luck! In your situation I would actually contact the embassy for an update on the case as it has been a while.

i contacte them evry 15 days some times i  ask if they need a paper or another informations some times i ask about my case they told me ur  case still in administrative processing we will contacte u once thas is complet :( 

5 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

then congratulaions

meantime use this time to improve your written English

if u have money enough, take driving lessons and learn to handle a car / most of us here need to drive as we do not have a good passenger train, bus and taxi system outside the bigger cities

gather your important paper and have them translated into English like a birth certificate, school records and shot records and bring them

of cours thanks ^^

Edited by yasbarh

Timeline
11 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

what i should say in  message for updating my status

Edited by yasbarh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you should state your name , case number and date of birth

say you were approved dv lottery visa and ask for the status on your case 

email ID is  ivcasablanca@state.gov / takes a few days for a response

Timeline
25 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

yes they reply with ur case are approved pending administrative processing thas why i get a littele wored 

Timeline
21 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

i send them this message but with out a repense 

Dear sir ,

I would like to tell you that i am obliged to take the decision of going to the United States or registering at a school in Morocco next month, dear sir , would you like please to confirm me if the administrative process of my case will be finished before September 30th?

dear sir , i hope to know if there is any update in ma case ?
Best regards
what security name check clearances soese meane and how much time it's take ?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 09/07/2018 at 11:26 PM, SusieQQQ said:

Well then, all you can do is wait. Good luck! 

On 09/07/2018 at 7:25 PM, adil-rafa said:

I have receivea call fro embassy they told me to make a seconde interview next week they need some information about the personne ho is in usa "where i will go"

Its a good signe or a bad one

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.