nikha

San Jose, CA Field Office

417 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, nikha said:

I haven't received anything yet, neither online nor in mail. Will post as soon as I do.

Meanwhile @Frdk would you mind posting your details about application ? Other will certainly benefit from it

Will do. But in short:

N 400 Online application: 6/22/2018

Biometrics Notice: 7/6/2018

Biometrics date/Fingerprints: 7/19/2018

1 hour ago, thilimaa said:

Ok. Fortunately or unfortunately, I read you initial passive aggressive response to me before you deleted it. A quick perusal through the thread shows it being about people's timelines which is what I gave a brief description of. Given that I haven't moved passed biometrics stage, Im not sure what else about my life story would be helpful to you or anyone at this stage. I'm sure if there was more information needed, nikha would have responded and asked politely to provide that information as was done with my first post. With all due respect to you @thilimaa, I'm not sure why you felt the need to deride my response/information, in the third person, when you could have asked me a question directly for whatever extra information you'd have liked to know.

That said, Peace and love, and good luck with the rest of your journey. Thanks @nikha for answering my initial queries. I will refrain from posting any further. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Frdk said:

Ok. Fortunately or unfortunately, I read you initial passive aggressive response to me before you deleted it. A quick perusal through the thread shows it being about people's timelines which is what I gave a brief description of. Given that I haven't moved passed biometrics stage, Im not sure what else about my life story would be helpful to you or anyone at this stage. I'm sure if there was more information needed, nikha would have responded and asked politely to provide that information as was done with my first post. With all due respect to you @thilimaa, I'm not sure why you felt the need to deride my response/information, in the third person, when you could have asked me a question directly for whatever extra information you'd have liked to know.

That said, Peace and love, and good luck with the rest of your journey. Thanks @nikha for answering my initial queries. I will refrain from posting any further. 

Hey,

I deleted it because I didn’t think that my comment was necessary and also because I should not care, haha! You do you! Anyways, good luck to you guys ✌🏻

Thiago and Alexis

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Received a notification that interview has been scheduled for my case. Will update the excel sheet once I know the date.

Please update your case Google Sheet Based Tracker for San Jose Field Office

Please update your passport tracking cases Google Sheet Based Tracker for Passport

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
58 minutes ago, nikha said:

Received a notification that interview has been scheduled for my case. Will update the excel sheet once I know the date.

Congrats @nikha so that means that I am close 

👍

N 400 Online application: 6/25/2018

Biometrics Notice: 7/7/2018

Biometrics date/Fingerprints: 7/25/2018

Edited by Amador

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Amador said:

Congrats @nikha so that means that I am close 

👍

N 400 Online application: 6/25/2018

Biometrics Notice: 7/7/2018

Biometrics date/Fingerprints: 7/25/2018

Thanks @Amador Let me take the liberty to add your case details to the spreadsheet tracker. Other will benefit from it

Please update your passport tracking cases Google Sheet Based Tracker for Passport

Timeline
14 minutes ago, nikha said:

Thanks @Amador Let me take the liberty to add your case details to the spreadsheet tracker. Other will benefit from it

Thank you Nikha I will appreciate it.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, nikha said:

Thank you Nikha I will appreciate it.

Timeline
3 hours ago, ABTC said:

Me and my wife have the exact same timelines shown below for San Jose. Please feel free to add to the google spreadsheet. Good luck to all. My guess would be the oath would be scheduled for 03/21, but have to wait for the letter to show up in the document section.

image.thumb.png.4d345d8c8d459625226bb634278e0506.png

Done. Thanks for sharing ! @ABTC

Timeline

My interview is scheduled on 3/26. PDF for interview letter got uploaded today. I have updated the excel tracker accordingly

Timeline

@geff44 and @ABTC . It appears that both of you (or your better halves) got done with n400 interview. Would you like to share your experiences with this forum thread?

Please advise if you have already done it in individual Month and Year forum threads and I can go look for it there

My interview was scheduled 02/15 at 8:35 in the morning. I reached at 7:50 and went through the security which tool about 10 minutes. I was directed to Line # 1 to check-in, where I was told to wait for 5 minutes as they cannot check me in the system until 8:05 (30 minutes prior to my interview time). After that I was given a number and was asked to wait in an area where my number would be called. There were about 15 people waiting there (Some for interview and rest for infopass). My number was called at 8:40 am by an IO and she walked me to her office (Very pleasant officer). I was first asked to take the oath. Then she asked for my passports, GC and the appointment letter. She first went through my N400 application (Name, Address, spouse details, Children, employer etc.). I told her that I had a few updates to my application. I had typed my employer zip code incorrectly, also I had not mentioned that I was cited for a traffic light violation and my additional travels after I had filed. She asked my how much the fine was for the citation ($270) and if I had already paid the fine. Then she went over a series of Yes/No questions. After that she moved to the English test which was very simple. Note that you have to write on a tablet screen with your finger, so handwriting is not something people need to worry about. Then she asked with the civics test and I answered the 6 correctly and she didn't care about asking any more. Below are the questions I was asked (This wasn't the order in which these questions were asked)

1) What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution? 

2) In what month do we vote for President?

3) When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?

4) During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?

5) What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?

6) Why does the flag have 50 stars?

After that she congratulated me on passing the test and gave me N-652 which mentioned that I had passed the tests and I am being recommended for approval. I was out by 9:00 AM. My status changed to approved and we will schedule your oath the same day. On 02/20 my status changed to oath has been scheduled. Today (02/21) the PDF is uploaded in the documents section and my oath is on 03/21 at 8:30 in Campbell.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all of you !!! 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, ABTC said:

My interview was scheduled 02/15 at 8:35 in the morning. I reached at 7:50 and went through the security which tool about 10 minutes. I was directed to Line # 1 to check-in, where I was told to wait for 5 minutes as they cannot check me in the system until 8:05 (30 minutes prior to my interview time). After that I was given a number and was asked to wait in an area where my number would be called. There were about 15 people waiting there (Some for interview and rest for infopass). My number was called at 8:40 am by an IO and she walked me to her office (Very pleasant officer). I was first asked to take the oath. Then she asked for my passports, GC and the appointment letter. She first went through my N400 application (Name, Address, spouse details, Children, employer etc.). I told her that I had a few updates to my application. I had typed my employer zip code incorrectly, also I had not mentioned that I was cited for a traffic light violation and my additional travels after I had filed. She asked my how much the fine was for the citation ($270) and if I had already paid the fine. Then she went over a series of Yes/No questions. After that she moved to the English test which was very simple. Note that you have to write on a tablet screen with your finger, so handwriting is not something people need to worry about. Then she asked with the civics test and I answered the 6 correctly and she didn't care about asking any more. Below are the questions I was asked (This wasn't the order in which these questions were asked)

1) What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution? 

2) In what month do we vote for President?

3) When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?

4) During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?

5) What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?

6) Why does the flag have 50 stars?

After that she congratulated me on passing the test and gave me N-652 which mentioned that I had passed the tests and I am being recommended for approval. I was out by 9:00 AM. My status changed to approved and we will schedule your oath the same day. On 02/20 my status changed to oath has been scheduled. Today (02/21) the PDF is uploaded in the documents section and my oath is on 03/21 at 8:30 in Campbell.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all of you !!! 

Now this is what I call as a really prompt response. Thank you so much @ABTC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.